Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Decent going forward, but let down in the end by the defence. No surprise there. Colo outpaced by Fletcher and panics.

Strangely, I think we can still get something from this, if we up the pace a bit. The opposition is really bad.

How the fuck is niall Quinn commentating on this. Not only is he a boring cunt...he's obviously going to be biased. No talk about our clear penalty but colocinnis one and a red oh ya definently. You can tell looking at the ref he knows he fucked up

Still think Coloccini does wrong there, he runs out of the path of going for the ball and gets the player, the red card is insane for me though.

Players do that all the time though. If thats obstruction, its obstruction everytime a player lays the ball off and moves across the pass of the opposition player so they cant close it down quickly.

It is a massively common move in football. Shoulder to shoulder is seen as a strength battle, thats it.

We should have had a pen before that tbh.

Pen to them fair enough but never a sending off it was going through to Elliott.

I'd just like to ask you, if  Liverpool defender did that would it be a pen? Would it fuck.

Norwegian PL studio not understanding what the f*** just happened, like most people I would guess. :lol:

Swedish as well. They're saying even if ref wants to give a penalty it's never a red card. It's a fucking joke really.

Clear pen, not sure about the red. Anyway, Coloccini is a thick cunt. This is what we get when we dont replace these shitty players season after season.

It's NOT a clear pen man :lol: It's a shoulder to shoulder challenge on a player who's nowhere near the ball.

How the f*** is niall Quinn commentating on this. Not only is he a boring c***...he's obviously going to be biased. No talk about our clear penalty but colocinnis one and a red oh ya definently. You can tell looking at the ref he knows he f***ed up

Every game we get this absolute spacker pretending hes not biased as fuck.

It was one of those ones that almost never gets given but it's really fucking stupid from Coloccini all the same.

Guess when you're wrecked physically you have to try and cut corners though. Can't believe that we're stuck with Captain Shitcunt for another couple of years, hate him.