Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

I'm sorry… but how doesn't it? A red card is a game changing decision.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly s*** since 2013.

Why have you always got to be so f***ing antagonistic?

It's the Ronaldo brand.

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

what?  :lol:

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

you're blinded by his schlong, or something, mental opinion

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

yeah gini was the one running about, tackling and running with the ball, moussa was the one standing around doing nothing

That's just wrong on Sissoko like, your agenda against him is thicker than mine for him. I'll accept I'm wrong on Wijnaldum but to say Sissoko did nothing and just stood around is wrong

me and me old man were sat looking for him all second half and he was always just standing about, i fucking saw it, it's not an agenda, he was terrible

He put in at least 3 good crosses in the second half and towards the end when moved more central he was picking the ball up deep and driving the team forward. He also tried to get back when they countered which no other attacking player was doing

The reasons for losing the game are quite straight forward:

We didn't put the ball in the back of the net in the first half despite 70% possession and a few chances.

Coloccini is slow and that was a penalty, he was too far from the ball to claim "covering" and from my point of view he charged him from just behind. He is not up to it and looks 10 yards slower than he ever has been.

Summing up; we have lost a lot of these games solely due to the ridiculous decision (football board= hahah) not to cover a position where we desperately needed a commanding centre half.

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

yeah gini was the one running about, tackling and running with the ball, moussa was the one standing around doing nothing

That's just wrong on Sissoko like, your agenda against him is thicker than mine for him. I'll accept I'm wrong on Wijnaldum but to say Sissoko did nothing and just stood around is wrong

me and me old man were sat looking for him all second half and he was always just standing about, i fucking saw it, it's not an agenda, he was terrible

He put in at least 3 good crosses in the second half and towards the end when moved more central he was picking the ball up deep and driving the team forward. He also tried to get back when they countered which no other attacking player was doing

he got involved after their second and the game was gone, when the chips were down he was nowhere, like he always is

gini is x10 the player and man, let alone Mitro or Perez

I thought Sissoko was pretty decent as well tbh. You only have to look at Thauvin giving the ball up at the slightest hint of a challenge to appreciate Sissoko's ability to hold the ball under pressure. Both him and Wijnaldum were our best creative threats.

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more.

There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so s*** in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is f***ing embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

That's been generally the case for Ashley's entire tenure yes, but can you honestly say that we weren't clearly the better side today? The players were up for it, AND played football. We were miles better than the shit we were served up in the previous 5 defeats. It was nowhere the near the non-descript performances under al pards and carver.

Agree with KI's general assessment of the club, but today we put out a team better than Sunderland and outplayed them for most of the time. One crazy moment denied us a win.

Agree.

I'd go further than that. Ashley is shit, that's well established. We didn't lose today because of that. We lost because of the Colo red/penalty, poor composure in the final third and an insane homer ref IMO. Ashley is genuinely culpable for enough shit without having to tack today on (though Colo shouldn't be at the back, Colback shouldn't be there, we shouldn't have McClaren as manager etc etc... we still had more than enough out there for this horror show Sunderland side).

I missed the first five minutes of the game, but followed it on Livescore. Took a screenshot after three minutes:

http://imgur.com/9ieqyAh.jpg

After three minutes :lol: I know it's a derby, but come on. Watching the match, this continued and the ref did fuck all. The Cattermole knee into the back of Perez was unbelievable.

Agree with KI's general assessment of the club, but today we put out a team better than Sunderland and outplayed them for most of the time. One crazy moment denied us a win.

Canny ridiculous to say it denied us a win seeing as we didn't score a goal. One of the 3-0s at home, all the excuses were about Cisse being ruled offside for a goal. Does no other team get a bad decision against sunderland, seeing as it's only us that they absolutely thrash consistently? Sick of hearing the excuses.

Wullie man, fucks sake, as much as you hate the club you must have seen we were fucking robbed the day like?

Guest firetotheworks

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more.

There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so shit in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is fucking embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

did you watch the game? this seems like an emo note to failure from someone who didn't watch what unfolded

Yeah, I watched it until 2-0. The referee was terrible yes, but I think looking at the referee is just a sidenote. Pre-Pardew/Ashley Newcastle teams 1-0 down and a man down would have fought back to a 1-1 against a team as pitiful as that, shit ref or not.

Canny ridiculous to say it denied us a win seeing as we didn't score a goal. One of the 3-0s at home, all the excuses were about Cisse being ruled offside for a goal. Does no other team get a bad decision against sunderland, seeing as it's only us that they absolutely thrash consistently? Sick of hearing the excuses.

Precisely.

he got involved after their second and the game was gone, when the chips were down he was nowhere, like he always is

gini is x10 the player and man, let alone Mitro or Perez

Its no coincidence he got more involved when he was moved central. Its not just because he started trying or some shit

Well we didn't score a goal because we had to play a lot of the game without a player. Equally ridiculous to say we deserved to lose because we didn't score in the first 35 minutes.

At the time of the red card, it looked like we would win. That's all I'm saying.

Not sure how the above is correct - we battered them in the first half and that would have continued in the second half if we had kept 10 men on the pitch.  Giving away a penalty and playing for half the game with 10 men changes absolutely everything.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so shit in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is fucking embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

did you watch the game? this seems like an emo note to failure from someone who didn't watch what unfolded

Yeah, I watched it until 2-0. The referee was terrible yes, but I think looking at the referee is just a sidenote. Pre-Pardew/Ashley Newcastle teams 1-0 down and a man down would have fought back to a 1-1 against a team as pitiful as that, shit ref or not.

looking at the referee is a sidenote?

you've all lost it, totally lost it like

Not sure how the above is correct - we battered them in the first half and that would have continued in the second half if we had kept 10 men on the pitch.  Giving away a penalty and playing for half the game with 10 men changes absolutely everything.

Clearly I don't know we were going to win, but we were the better team and looked like we probably would win. That's about as certain as it gets in football.

I thought Sissoko was pretty decent as well tbh. You only have to look at Thauvin giving the ball up at the slightest hint of a challenge to appreciate Sissoko's ability to hold the ball under pressure. Both him and Wijnaldum were our best creative threats.

:thup: And I admit I was wrong about Gini not trying

It's too easy to look at 3-0 and say we bottled it after going 1-0 and a man down. In the 2nd half we gave a decent account for ourselves and fell victim to losing out going forward for the equaliser, even at 2-0 and 3-0 we still got up the pitch creating chances.