Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

what?  :lol:

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

you're blinded by his schlong, or something, mental opinion

3-0 defeat to Sunderland. Local derby aside no team should be getting hammered by the worst team in the league 3-0 ffs.

Course not, but it's not a hammering. It's an emphatic scoreline but not an emphatic performance. They were awful.

They should not get any credit for that win like. They were fucking shit until the red card.

exactly, dodgy pen, deflected nonsense through a crowd then another breakaway

Plus Cattermole was given license to kick Perez out of the game. Football can't flourish if cunts are allowed to assault players without any retribution.

How long is this ridiculous state of affairs going to last? Losing twice a season to these absolute retards.

It can go on forever if we keep getting bent refs.

Colo is shit but that wasn't a red card. With the Manchester derby and a Liverpool game to come, don't expect any serious debate about it.

Another galling loss, but don't think it'll make a difference to the mackems this time. They'll go down. Up there with the very, very worst Premiership teams I've seen.

They've been shite for years though. Take away the points that they've had from us for the past 4/5 years and they'd been down.  Same is going to happen again this year, guarantee it

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

We were the better team all game, even after we went down to 10 men, it was never ever a red, the ref gave everything against us, and we just had the worst possible luck, how the fuck Sunderland didnt get a card all game is beyond a joke. I think we'll be fine, but today was complete bollocks.

I know what you mean. It's a super annoying day, but no problem long term really. It just sticks in the throat as it's on the back of five losses to them. That's life I suppose.

3-0 defeat to Sunderland. Local derby aside no team should be getting hammered by the worst team in the league 3-0 ffs.

Course not, but it's not a hammering. It's an emphatic scoreline but not an emphatic performance. They were awful.

They should not get any credit for that win like. They were fucking shit until the red card.

Plus Cattermole was given license to kick Perez out of the game. Football can't flourish if cunts are allowed to assault players without any retribution.

yep, on the 6th free kick i said to the old man he'll be booked for repetitive fouling, naaaaaaah

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

It wasn't just one poor decision though, everything went against us, and we dominated the entire game, and they just got fucking lucky.

This. Insane how he wasn't booked, it seriously changes the game if he gets a booking. Stops him from going into tackles however he damn well pleases. Ref was happy as fuck when he got to give Tiote an early booking though, why the same didn't apply for Cattermole I have no idea.

I am a referee myself so i do normally take a sympathetic view but  That was an absolute joke of a performance from the ref he should be ashamed of himself. The number one thing is to be consistent...tiote two niggly fouls yellow card, cattermole multiple fouls throughout the game no yellow.I seen on at least two occasions in the second half two shoulder charges outside the box not even a free kick given...done in box penalty and red. Serious questions need to be asked.

The game stopped being a contest when the ref showed his true colours. Absolutely livid at his "performance" today. Extremely bad decision on the penalty and red gave us a mouthing to climb, letting Clatter have his choice of weapon without reaching for a single card did us over. Consequently, when you're up against it like that, it's hard to keep moral, not that I'm defending the heads dropping, I can just empathise. Better side by far today, just didn't take the chances we got.

Another galling loss, but don't think it'll make a difference to the mackems this time. They'll go down. Up there with the very, very worst Premiership teams I've seen.

They've been shite for years though. Take away the points that they've had from us for the past 4/5 years and they'd been down.  Same is going to happen again this year, guarantee it

Not this bad. This is something else. Those previous 3-0s etc, they were the better side. This result was a ridiculous accident tbh :lol:

You should probably watch the first half rather than base your opinion on the half where we were down to 10 men.

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

yeah gini was the one running about, tackling and running with the ball, moussa was the one standing around doing nothing

Feel for the majority of you stuck at home. If there is one bonus about being abroad I will get less of this rubbed in my face again.

Maybe why I am less bothered by a result dictated by bad officiating. Second goal was annoying, 3rd was always a risk as we were going for it. Best derby performance we have given in 6 imo. Still far from good enough, had to make that pressure count, we didn't and the scum were again gifted a lead and unfair advantage imo.

Next game can't come soon enough.. hearing more 'it's another step forward performance wise' from schtevie however accurate won't go down well today.