Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Gutted by the score,  but they're in trouble. Never has a score flattered a team. Bad sending off, pen scored by a paedo. Makems cheering him on, says everything. At least they beat the mags when they get relegated

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

Looked our best player to me.

Only seen the second half but he's barely tried to me. Never looks for the ball even when he is the only option which leaves his teammates in the lurch

WAT?

He looked like the only one that was even trying.

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

That's fair enough, but over the entire game you can't deny that we had a much greater than usual/expected amount of bad luck.

A decent team would have been out of sight prior to the red card unfortunately.

This. Though goals change games, and I fully believe that the first goal was crucial today. When we didn't score after such domination, I could almost hear the demoralisation clock ticking...

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Only seen the second half but he's barely tried to me. Never looks for the ball even when he is the only option which leaves his teammates in the lurch

WAT?

can't believe someone with eyes could say such a thing :lol:

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

It does when you don't get a penalty decision, and then get a penalty against, and then get someone sent off within "one poor refereeing decision".

We were robbed. I was watching the game on a ferry from Ireland and everyone watching (I was the only NUFC fan) thought the same.

aye, fucking robbed, there's no doubt about it imo

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to f*** off.

WAT?

Gini looked to me like the only one that was trying to be fair, created himself a few chances. Didn't think Sissoko played THAT bad either tbh. But I can still see a lot of our players ball watching when we have possession, no one looking for space or making runs, it makes our build up play so slow and predictable. Until we get some movement around the player with the ball we're going to struggle.

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

The other defeats have been bad, but this one was decided by that card. We were miles better before that apart from some poor shooting.

We didn't score. We had 45mins to score before their joke penalty. Yes we had a lot of the ball  ut that doesn't mean shit in football if you don't score. A fucking disgrace of a result. 6 in a row is something that they'll never ever live down. It will be years until we can even say 2 in a row- or simply score against them.

Final ball simply wasn't gold enough, there weren't enough runs from midfield beyond the ball to get in behind, whilst the decision to start Colback was abysmal. Yes, we were absolutely screwed over, but at the end of the day we've lost to these cunts yet again- and badly. They couldn't lose against us if they tried.

It's people like Sissoko who only try when they want. Colo is gutless in general and should certainly not be captain. Just because we played well 1st half doesn't justify letting them go 3-0 up 2nd half. As has been said, 6 losses in a row to a team as shit as Sunderland, and we've only scored 1 goal against them in the last 2 years which is even worse.

The game stopped being a contest when the ref showed his true colours. Absolutely livid at his "performance" today. Extremely bad decision on the penalty and red gave us a mouthing to climb, letting Clatter have his choice of weapon without reaching for a single card did us over. Consequently, when you're up against it like that, it's hard to keep moral, not that I'm defending the heads dropping, I can just empathise. Better side by far today, just didn't take the chances we got.

Aye. Even so few players gave up imo. Used up our clinical finishing last week unfortunately. Should have been out of sight before the penalty and had chances to bring it level after. The attacking gamble could have gone one way or another..unfortunately it meant conceding the 3rd. I don't mind that though as we went for it. Doing that earlier might have been even more of a gamble given the scum coming out on a high. Colo needs replacing lascalles simply isn't ready. LB and CB is really important for us in January.

You can argue that the third goal is a direct result of the red card as well. We were over committing late on and there's always the risk you'll get caught, and unfortunately we did.

Second as well. Extra player in the box and it's very likely that isn't a goal.

The biggest disappointment is we didn't get 3 points against such a poor side.

Our passing wasn't always as confident as it could have been, and the defence is shaky, as we know, but otherwise there's still signs of hope.

Well said. :clap:

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

It does when you don't get a penalty decision, and then get a penalty against, and then get someone sent off within "one poor refereeing decision".

We were robbed. I was watching the game on a ferry from Ireland and everyone watching (I was the only NUFC fan) thought the same.

:thup: Absolutely. I'm angry at the unfairness of this game rather than the team, and it's the first time for 3 years I've felt that.

The other defeats have been bad, but this one was decided by that card. We were miles better before that apart from some poor shooting.

Bet no other team who loses a man against them this season ends up losing by 3 goals.

Going to a diner to eat some pancakes read the fucking paper and avoid the tv. Game of football is a joke these days when refs continue to make impacts to an outcome and make decisions that change outcomes of matches with direct influence.

Sunderland suck shit. We should have put match away before the red. Red never was anything. And colo is still shit.