Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

I'm sorry… but how doesn't it? A red card is a game changing decision.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly shit since 2013.

Elliot was as much to blame for that, Colo was expecting him to come out and claim that.

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly shit since 2013.

Ron: excusing shit refereeing decisions when it suits his insane opinions since 2012 (at least)

The referee made a poor decision to send him off. The referee isn't to blame for the fact that our captain and senior defender consistently struggles with the likes of Steven Fletcher and Troy Deeney.

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more.

There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so s*** in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is f***ing embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

Agreed.

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more. There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC. Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so s*** in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is f***ing embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

Yup.

No.  Stupid.  #changetherecordforfucksake

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more. There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC. Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so s*** in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is f***ing embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Yup.

Oh aye, I agree with all that but we were harshly done by today.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly s*** since 2013.

What is this? :lol:

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

what?  :lol:

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

you're blinded by his schlong, or something, mental opinion

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

yeah gini was the one running about, tackling and running with the ball, moussa was the one standing around doing nothing

That's just wrong on Sissoko like, your agenda against him is thicker than mine for him. I'll accept I'm wrong on Wijnaldum but to say Sissoko did nothing and just stood around is wrong

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

nope its more down to what the club has become under this regime.

wrong

what? :lol:

the loss today has nothing to do with ashley, you're both massively wrong

and his decision not to spend on the defence and rely on colo. 6 derby defeats in a row under this regime. howay man.

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more.

There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so shit in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is fucking embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

did you watch the game? this seems like an emo note to failure from someone who didn't watch what unfolded

Does Adam Johnson usually do that plane celebration with his arms like?

Something very uneasy about him doing that in front of our supporters deliberately after everything.

It's how you get a kid to open their mouth, isn't it? "Here comes the aeroplane! Nnnyyyyyewwww!" 

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

what?  :lol:

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

you're blinded by his schlong, or something, mental opinion

:lol: Given the backlash think I might just be a massive racist and got them mixed up tbh

yeah gini was the one running about, tackling and running with the ball, moussa was the one standing around doing nothing

That's just wrong on Sissoko like, your agenda against him is thicker than mine for him. I'll accept I'm wrong on Wijnaldum but to say Sissoko did nothing and just stood around is wrong

me and me old man were sat looking for him all second half and he was always just standing about, i fucking saw it, it's not an agenda, he was terrible

Something very uneasy about him doing that in front of our supporters deliberately after everything.

Ref was a joke - penalty- maybe, red card - definately not. Shouldnt have even been in that position anyway as we should have had a penalty for Cattermoles arm round Gini's neck..

I can't believe we've lost 6 in a row to 6 of the worse teams we'e ever played in the premier league, its unbelieable.

Flying off to Cambodia to be with his mate Glitter.

Agree with KI's general assessment of the club, but today we put out a team better than Sunderland and outplayed them for most of the time. One crazy moment denied us a win.

Yep. We were light years ahead of them and Fat Sam was shitting his pants, you could see it in his face. He must have thought all his Christmas's had come at once when the ref produced that card.

It absolutely does when we get someone sent off for nothing

and the second was conceded from a deflected shot into a crowded box

some shit going round tonight

The second was shit defending, no excuse. The third was just a typical goal to concede at that stage

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

nope its more down to what the club has become under this regime.

wrong

what? :lol:

the loss today has nothing to do with ashley, you're both massively wrong

and his decision not to spend on the defence and rely on colo. 6 derby defeats in a row under this regime. howay man.

the fuck?  we owned them until colo was sent off for a shoulder barge while cattermole chopped up as he wished

today had nothing to with the "regime", it was a classic ref game

Agree with KI's general assessment of the club, but today we put out a team better than Sunderland and outplayed them for most of the time. One crazy moment denied us a win.

Canny ridiculous to say it denied us a win seeing as we didn't score a goal. One of the 3-0s at home, all the excuses were about Cisse being ruled offside for a goal. Does no other team get a bad decision against sunderland, seeing as it's only us that they absolutely thrash consistently? Sick of hearing the excuses.

Ref was a joke - penalty- maybe, red card - definately not. Shouldnt have even been in that position anyway as we should have had a penalty for Cattermoles arm round Gini's neck..

I can't believe we've lost 6 in a row to 6 of the worse teams we'e ever played in the premier league, its unbelieable.

Johnson did what? The sick fuck.