AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

We'll win as long as.

A. The goalkeeper doesn't turn into Neuer

B. The referee isn't a complete c***.

Their keeper, Boruc? was dogshite against Spurs. I think that his weakness is low shots.

Think Federici played yesterday for them, although he's just as bad.

If we don't win this I can't see us winning an away game all season

Young inexperienced keeper but one who has been playing regular football this season and doing well or an experienced one who has not played for a while?

If we can get someone who has been playing regularly and well then I would have that, but I don't see how any of those players would be available for loan.

Unless it's Bictor Baldes I personally wouldn't bother with playing a loanee.

Think it really depends, if the alternative is Woodman we might need to look around.

I've never seen him but at least he's up to match speed and probably has actual hands unlike Alnwick last season.

Playing at AFCB will be no bigger stage than some of the L2 grounds he's played at either so hardly a baptism of fire.

Young inexperienced keeper but one who has been playing regular football this season and doing well or an experienced one who has not played for a while?

Keeper with 3 CL wins, 1 WC win, 387 appearances for Barca or someone who's turned out for Crawley Town a couple of times.

Center midfield battle with our two vs. Dan Gosling. Greatest league in the world etc. etc.

I remember the bugger getting into lots of great positions and fluffing the chances, so I hope he's still got the same shooting boots.

Center midfield battle with our two vs. Dan Gosling. Greatest league in the world etc. etc.

I remember the bugger getting into lots of great positions and fluffing the chances, so I hope he's still got the same shooting boots.

I can't say I remember him doing much at all.  A nothing player. 

Nah he always tried to get into the box and missed a fair few chances iirc. Actually the one thing I liked about him was his drive to get into the box

Would like to see Haidara get a game at LB in this system.

With Sissoko and Wijnaldum playing so narrow it's absolutely imperative that our full backs can get forward and provide us with width. Given that McClaren seems absolutely married to the idea of 2 sitters in CM, there's no reason our fullbacks shouldn't be bombing forward at every opportunity. Dummett is a better defender but he's no threat at all to carry the ball forward down the left side while Haidara is.

Same team otherwise, I suppose.

God I wish we had some better CM's.

And when he did score, ITV missed it.