AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

I would be tempted to start Wijnaldum in the middle with Tiote and give Thauvin a start out wide, the lad isn't going to get used to the Premier League without playing in it.

This all the way. Gini was player of the year in Holland last year, I am sure he can cope as the more attacking CM against Bournemouth,

Bloater

Janmaat

Mbemba

Coloccini

Mbabu (or Dummett if he isn't fit)

Sissoko

Wijnaldum

Anita

Thauvin

Perez

Mitrovic

Would go with the above but got a sneaky suspicion that Tiote will be in there instead of Thauvin.

Bloater

Janmaat

Mbemba

Coloccini

Mbabu (or Dummett if he isn't fit)

Sissoko

Wijnaldum

Anita

Thauvin

Perez

Mitrovic

Would go with the above but got a sneaky suspicion that Tiote will be in there instead of Thauvin.

"Sneaky suspicion"? :lol: Of course he will :laugh:

It's a pisser being so desperate for points that you're terrified to take chances, but this would be a decent opportunity to give Gini a go at CM and play Thauvin. Thauvin is not going to improve sitting on the bench.

The notable risk might be a reduced forward contribution from Gini, rather than any reduction in CM cover of the defence.

Minging weather expected for the game

Just passing through Southampton and it's pretty grim with fog. Let's hope it's not called off :lol:

It might be. Heavy rain and 47MPH winds at 1pm tomorrow.

My old man mentioned heavy wind. I presumed he was talking about the match :lol:

Hotel decent but looks misty outside. Eight and a half hour journey :lol: