AFC Bournemouth 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/15 Post-match reaction from p.35

BlueStar

how the f*** have we won this game :lol:

Because they were shit enough to create nothing more than mere half chances that their players weren't good enough to take. Butland played better last week than Eliot this week. Against Stoke, we failed to score from better chances than Bournemouth created today.

I'm not saying our win was deserved, but it was not undeserved. We created the best chance and took it. Most teams in the league will create better chances than Ritchie hitting hopeful ones from outside the box, so conceding this much possession every week is not an option for us.

Thauvin's looked good purely on the basis that he's passed to a team mate a few times. That's how bad we've been.

At the same time how many games has he actually started? he's had nowhere near enough time to prove whether he's good or bad yet.

I was making a point about how bad we've been, he was fine.

He looked bright but he still kept giving the ball away in bad positions.

Thauvin's looked good purely on the basis that he's passed to a team mate a few times. That's how bad we've been.

At the same time how many games has he actually started? he's had nowhere near enough time to prove whether he's good or bad yet.

:thup: Assumed you think he's shit and there's no hope :lol:

:thup: Assumed you think he's shit and there's no hope :lol:

I think he's been mostly shit so far with signs of life.

What the fuck's going on with Thauvin man, can't even control a ball.  At least he drew a few fouls but his confidence looks shot.

Only saw the second half but looked dreadful performance-wise.  As others have said we needed a win though, hopefully we can get some points the next couple of games.

total attempts

Bournemouth 20 - 2 Newcastle

corners

Bournemouth 16 - 0 Newcastle

possession

Bournemouth 68% - 32% Newcastle

FT Bournemouth 0-1 Newcastle

http://i.imgur.com/x5925Un.png

Crystal Palace manager would have wanked himself dry over that one.

As bad as we were today, the Bournemouth lads want shooting for losing that. Terrible finishing.

We didn't win it they lost it. It's been a long time since I've seen a more useless side in front of goal.

Why are these 3 points great/massive like? What are they going to do for NUFC?

Give us confidence? We are improving as a side, we've played awfully today but its one game. We've been unlucky not to win the last few since Norwich.