Copa América Centenario

Deuce

I notice whoever chooses the fan shots during Copa America was not influenced by the World Cup

:lol: That's a very tactful way of putting it.

The feminists have won.

Clearly the camera dude hasn't read the fox guidelines to locating suitable women for tv.

Hey at least you'll dunk on them during the Olympics, right?

:lol: :aww: Look at you flying all high because you've been ripping the nets out of goal with your high octane front foot Euro showing you fucking smug bastards I hate you all.

Hey at least you'll dunk on them during the Olympics, right?

:lol: :aww: Look at you flying all high because you've been ripping the nets out of goal with your high octane front foot Euro showing you f***ing smug b******s I hate you all.

Ginobli  :shifty:

seeing the Messi goal all over today. Still think Guzan should have saved it. It was on his side.

Yup. He was stood on that side and practically on his line. Still just floated over him.

Should have done better on the first goal, too... although the USA defense probably should take most of the blame. Maybe even klinsmann, too. I'm not sure what their game plan was for corners but when Argentina are trying to beat a back 4* of Bradley, Zardes, Dempsey, and Beckerman you maybe didn't organize things properly.

(* In reality it was more like a back 9, but still...)