Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Ugh.

Fatwax

Worrying about the threat from a Pardew team set piece  :lol: would be the ultimate insult if the score from one.

If we had a couple of 6ft 2 centre backs then there wouldn't be any threat. But we don't.

It would be incredibly satisfying to win tomorrow, especially because we have been so poor recently, and it would come after him losing to an equally unimpressive Sunderland.

Can you imagine the reaction from the Palace fans after?!  :lol:

Praying it happens man. We need to pull this off somehow.

Held off knowing the result of the Sunderland game so I could watch it 'live' - 3-0 loss

Held off knowing the result of the Leicester game so I could watch it 'live' - 3-0 loss

Not watching this, gonna hold off so I can watch it 'live' on Sunday.  Get your bets on 3-0.

Held off knowing the result of the Sunderland game so I could watch it 'live' - 3-0 loss

Held off knowing the result of the Leicester game so I could watch it 'live' - 3-0 loss

Not watching this, gonna hold off so I can watch it 'live' on Sunday.  Get your bets on 3-0.

Impressive you had access to the result before it was played live ;)

3-0 you say?

It was a game in which both Sissoko and Gini bombed forward at every opportunity and the midfield actually moved around a bit and passed the ball well. We've seen that a few times this season, but for some reason, after the Stoke game, we stopped doing those basic things. And once we won at Bournemouth after playing absolute horseshit (where complacency had already set in), we thought we were going to cruise to safety in this league. Leicester, hopefully, is one massive wake up call to these cunts.

It was a game in which both Sissoko and Gini bombed forward at every opportunity and the midfield actually moved around a bit and passed the ball well. We've seen that a few times this season, but for some reason, after the Stoke game, we stopped doing those basic things. And once we won at Bournemouth after playing absolute horseshit (where complacency had already set in), we thought we were going to cruise to safety in this league. Leicester, hopefully, is one massive wake up call to these cunts.

This whole season feels like it's had a "massive wake up call" every week. :lol: