Clarence Seedorf

jackyboy

I'm not much of a follower of serie a but wasn't he fairly underwhelming during his spell at Milan?

He got half a transfer window, Essien in from Chelsea and Taarabt in on loan very late in the window and no telling if they were his. I think he needed more time but I also don't know how good/bad he actually is. W 11 D 2 L 9 isn't exactly sterling.

I'm not much of a follower of serie a but wasn't he fairly underwhelming during his spell at Milan?

He got half a transfer window, Essien in from Chelsea and Taarabt in on loan very late in the window and no telling if they were his. I think he needed more time but I also don't know how good/bad he actually is. W 11 D 2 L 9 isn't exactly sterling.

I'd take it

Guest neesy111

I'd take it

It's not like they improved after he left.

I'd take it

It's not like they improved after he left.

Inzaghi was a bad appointment to follow him but Milan hasn't seemed stable for years now anyway.

I'd take Seedorf mind, it's just beyond the realm of even dreaming about this regime going for it.