Crystal Palace 5-1 Newcastle United - 28/11/15 (post-match from p. 26)

Greg

Full credit to the fans that remain enthusiastic to the team. Maybe they follow blindly, maybe they are just better people than I. I have never been less enthusiastic, plussed or out of love with the club as I am now. A year ago I would have relished this tie. Now every game I am surprised if we perform or get a positive result. Little gets the pulse racing. Still watching but being thousands of miles away and being further separated doesn't help either..at least I could bitch or mourn back home. Just nothing here.

Nothing new I guess. We know the club needs gutting and it will take years to change the deadly mindsets of the players at the clubm

Fucking disgusting performance. We have played well in a few games this season and never got anything, we beat Bournemouth playing shit and getting all the luck and they think they don't have to try. To be honest Palace have not been that good, Zahah and Bolasie aside they have done nothing. Zahah should have been sent off and so should Cabaye, both for 2 book able offenses, typical Palace and Pardew and they get the fucking luck.

Why the fuck is no one moving when we get the ball?

Colo is passed it, needs to be replaced in January, needs the captains armband taken off him. Why the fuck are Sissoko and Winjaldum of the wings instead of in the centre? Why isn't Thauvin playing? Needs to make 3 changes at half time, Perez off, Anita off, Colo off.

We're a poor squad but the manager is not trying anything new with the formation. Just pucks the same shit.

We need to try a diamond type look as we have a plethora of CMs and no wingers. It will at least make us more competitive centrally where we are so weak.

No bollocks at all. Strolling off the pitch with none of them talking to each other at half time. Why the aren't any of them telling each other to get their heads out their arses.

That would require a leader.

I really believe this is our biggest failing at the moment, some leaders on the pitch. Someone to deal out some bollockings for another shite performance and inspire the team

No bollocks at all. Strolling off the pitch with none of them talking to each other at half time. Why the aren't any of them telling each other to get their heads out their arses.

That would require a leader.

:thup:

f***ing disgusting performance. We have played well in a few games this season and never got anything, we beat Bournemouth playing s*** and getting all the luck and they think they don't have to try. To be honest Palace have not been that good, Zahah and Bolasie aside they have done nothing. Zahah should have been sent off and so should Cabaye, both for 2 book able offenses, typical Palace and Pardew and they get the f***ing luck.

Why the f*** is no one moving when we get the ball?

Ah i missed this, you know actually being invested enough to give a shit? i envy you.

It all trickles down from Ashley having spent 5 years TRYING to be as mediocre as possible. Professional athletes are driven by winning, if you're aiming for relative success, they're always going to switch off. The whole culture is rotten and I have no idea how it's going to change.

It all trickles down from Ashley having spent 5 years TRYING to be as mediocre as possible. Professional athletes are driven by winning, if you're aiming for relative success, they're always going to switch off. The whole culture is rotten and I have no idea how it's going to change.

:thup:

Got absolutely nothing upfront, out wide, in the middle or at the back. Seemingly playing without any semblance of a plan too. What a situation.

The other team just needs to turn up and put the required effort in and they'll come away with at least a couple of goals and a win.