Crystal Palace 5-1 Newcastle United - 28/11/15 (post-match from p. 26)

Greg

Used to be a time when taking a beating like this was an embarrassment but a one off. Would happen once every other season.

There have been so many now over the last few seasons that I've lost track of how many, or who even inflicted them on us. They have blended into one.

There are no words to express how much of a disgrace that is. Even the few good things we had like the 5-1 against the Mackems means nothing now.

Us bragging about that game now, would be like them bringing up "9-1" in 2011.

We are the anti-Barcelona. They can score four against anyone. Right now anyone can score four or more against us.

Shearer just tore us a new one :thup:

What did he say ?

(as I assume you're the only one watching MOTD :lol: )

I would assume so :lol:

ITs hard to to say what's wrong with Newcastle in 30 seconds but I'll give it a go.

The players put in no efforts and are Monday to Friday players and don't care come Saturday, it's embarassing.

Their is no tactical nous from the dug out, their wasn't any against Bournemouth or against Leicester and their wasn't today.

The transfer policy is awful it has been for years, and they hold a lot of the blame.

Other then that it's great.

I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.

Used to be a time when taking a beating like this was an embarrassment but a one off. Would happen once every other season.

There have been so many now over the last few seasons that I've lost track of how many, or who even inflected them on us. They have blended into one.

There are no words to express how much of a disgrace that is. Even the few good things we had like the 5-1 against the Mackems means nothing now.

Us bragging about that game now, would be like them bringing up "9-1" in 2011.

We are the anti-Barcelona. They can score four against anyone. Right now anyone can score four or more against us.

:(

To be honest, I think McClaren was hired 1 season too late.  It is obvious that the players don't care anymore.  Simply don't care.  They all have become those shit arseholes in your company who have given up their career and just sitting and counting their money with no risk of being sacked.  That's the result of Ashley's policy and coaching under Pardew and Carver.  If McClaren was here 1 year ago things may not be worsen that much.

This is the ultimate back fire to Ashley's plan.  These players, Sissoko inclusive, are unplayable and need to be clear out as soon as possible to save us from relegation.  We can never sell these rubbish high and we need to replace them with inflated players in January or we are done.  Fuck off Mike.

Imagine getting beat 5-1 off Crystal Palace. Ha. Fucks sake.

At their place as well, where it's been comprehensively proven they can't break anyone down if they can do the basics of defending. They've barely scored a goal there that wasn't a free kick or penalty all season. After we scored, you'd think we had about six men.

To be honest, I think McClaren was hired 1 season too late.  It is obvious that the players don't care anymore.  Simply don't care.  They all have become those shit arseholes in your company who have given up their career and just sitting and counting their money with no risk of being sacked.  That's the result of Ashley's policy and coaching under Pardew and Carver.  If McClaren was here 1 year ago things may not be worsen that much.

This is the ultimate back fire to Ashley's plan.  These players, Sissoko inclusive, are unplayable and need to be clear out as soon as possible to save us from relegation.  We can never sell these rubbish high and we need to replace them with inflated players in January or we are done.  Fuck off Mike.

Probably didn't help that we couldn't/wouldn't even convince McClaren to come after Pardew left. Once again we gave up on a season just to save a few quid. What message does that send to the players, who are now supposed to be inspired by him?

Think that's me finished going to games like, home or away.  Been given a couple of tickets to the boxing day game so will take my dad to that, but after that man howay.

Today was depressing, was totally unexpected delight when we scored, followed by a quick collapse, followed by humiliation.  Watched barely half an hour of it from my seat.

Done for now.  Not even worth going for the sake of seeing your mates at the pub.

Think that's me finished going to games like, home or away.  Been given a couple of tickets to the boxing day game so will take my dad to that, but after that man howay.

Today was depressing, was totally unexpected delight when we scored, followed by a quick collapse, followed by humiliation.  Watched barely half an hour of it from my seat.

Done for now.

I'm done for now too. I've removed the anger and just nod my head in belief that the club needs ownership changing and full on clear out. That's all I'm focused on and will focus on for the forseeable future.

Fucking hell, was so excited to enjoy football again, clutching at straws from the summer and even the opener when we looked vastly different. Even smashing Norwich at home and thinking oh shit this could be something. Nah man. All for nothing. Once again.

I saw this match whilst getting ready to head out for the day in Kauai. We looked lively and confident in the beginning and soon as we gave up a goal, we folded like a bunch of spineless losers.

Enjoy your vacation :thup: Makes it easier to stay away from this shit thah non of us deserve.

I saw this match whilst getting ready to head out for the day in Kauai. We looked lively and confident in the beginning and soon as we gave up a goal, we folded like a bunch of spineless losers.

Enjoy your vacation :thup: Makes it easier to stay away from this s*** thah non of us deserve.

The wife even said "you guys don't deserve this shit" considering she just knows what's up second hand and is not really into sports, it's pretty funny when someone who only cares about how "we" are feeling says that. We really don't, the masses who fawned over Pardew don't either. It's so sad what happened to this club.

Guest neesy111

The only consolation is that it makes the January decision simple. We either spend big or go down.

Needs to be a whole new team.

Guest neesy111

Probably didn't help that we couldn't/wouldn't even convince McClaren to come after Pardew left. Once again we gave up on a season just to save a few quid. What message does that send to the players, who are now supposed to be inspired by him?

He didn't even want to come then, wasn't a money issue.  It was as soon as he was sacked by derby that he was interested in the job.

Only stupid idiots would sign for us now, and only for the money. Not quality players that are winners. Some people thought we'd get away with the signings we made this summer.

It wasn't even near enough of what was actually needed and should have been done. They once again did the bare minimum. And here we are...