Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 13/12/15 - Post-match reaction from p28

Greg

First time in forever I've actually jumped out my seat and screamed at the tv for a goal. That shot from Perez was so quick and early he didn't give Lloris much of a chance tbf, top class goal.

He did the same against Bournemouth. Incredibly intelligent player.

Good Lord Jesus!! Wtf happened?!?!? :lol: :lol: I could only see 5 minutes of the second half before my shift ended at work. And what i saw we were dreadful, in every way the 1st half. Almost choked when i saw this! Is this real life :lol: :lol: hahaha

First time in forever I've actually jumped out my seat and screamed at the tv for a goal. That shot from Perez was so quick and early he didn't give Lloris much of a chance tbf, top class goal.

Perez does seem to hit early shots, most of his goals for us have came because he takes a shot straight away which gives the keeper little time to react. If you look at his goals as well they are so well placed.

I feel like a Newcastle United fan again. No doubt we'll be s*** against Villa.

This is where we need to just batter Villa, and get the crowd going.

Yeah, Villa is still a massive win. If we win that then we can start looking at finishing midtable instead of over our shoulders.

Guest neesy111

I'd hazard a guess we haven't scored a last minute winner away since Feyenoord?

I think we did in some awful game vs Wigan cisse?

That was at home not away.