Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

Guest palnese

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

Uninspiring manager produces uninspiring team shocker, why can't we just employ a decent manager ffs.

Because a decent manager might demand a decent team

True, but the amount of games we haven't scored in is far too many for the players we do have, it's pathetic how bad we are.

Thauvin is s**** like, and has the heart of a very small goldfish.

As we have been able to judge from the entire 4 minutes he's featured for us this season

My arse. he's had much more than that and has done and will do f*** all.

About f***ing time, he's s***.

Soft as s***, over priced, over hyped and utterly unsuited to the PL or the British game.

Wow the xenophobia :lol: 

It is considered by the majority that Thauvin hasn't had an honest amount of time on the pitch.

What the fuck are you on about??

Nowt to do with, nor did I mention his ethnicity or race???

Fact is he is utter turbo shit, nowt to do with him being French, Icelandic or Nigerian.

A shit footballer, full of fancy dan pish, no heart, no guts, no will to perform is a shit footballer full of fancy dan pish irrespective of where they come from..

Don't rate him, didn't rate Cabella, don't rate Colback or a fuck load of our other toss bag wankers who infest our club..

Thauvin has been an outlet for us when he's came on this season, producing balls in the box as well.

Even in the 2nd half here he has been involved in our chances.

The thing is though it's easy for people to blame him when there are far more players on the pitch who do fuck all.

People will see Thauvin lose the ball once every so often and then have a go at him, then will see the likes of Tiote, Colback, Anita, Dummett, and Colo win the ball once every so often and will praise them for the good challenge.

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

I'm inclined to agree. I'm bored to fucking death of the same repetitive manner of defeat, complete lack of effort and utter drivel that comes from the club. Perhaps when we're away to Port Vale in a few years I'll start to feel something again.

Relegation gains nowt unless Ashley goes.

Thauvin is s**** like, and has the heart of a very small goldfish.

As we have been able to judge from the entire 4 minutes he's featured for us this season

My arse. he's had much more than that and has done and will do f*** all.

About f***ing time, he's s***.

Soft as s***, over priced, over hyped and utterly unsuited to the PL or the British game.

Wow the xenophobia :lol: 

It is considered by the majority that Thauvin hasn't had an honest amount of time on the pitch.

What the fuck are you on about??

Nowt to do with, nor did I mention his ethnicity or race???

Fact is he is utter turbo shit, nowt to do with him being French, Icelandic or Nigerian.

A shit footballer, full of fancy dan pish, no heart, no guts, no will to perform is a shit footballer full of fancy dan pish irrespective of where they come from..

Don't rate him, didn't rate Cabella, don't rate Colback or a fuck load of our other toss bag wankers who infest our club..

How can you make such a strong definitive statement based on the game time he's had for us? Proper over the top :lol:

He'd probably stay out of spite. He's that much of a twat.

And then relegation to League 1, he'll want out eventually.