Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

I have it on good authority that Gianni Infantino is on his way to Madrid to take Ronaldo's Ballon d'Or off him and he is going to present it to Shelvey after his hatrick tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

He just rolled after the foul and accidentally rolled into Mackie who over reacted somewhat

he kicked out. It's pretty clear. howay man

I don't think its clear at all. He leaves his legs in but there's no kicking motion as far as I can see

He just rolled after the foul and accidentally rolled into Mackie who over reacted somewhat

he kicked out. It's pretty clear. howay man

I don't think its clear at all. He leaves his legs in but there's no kicking motion as far as I can see

I'm not allowed to link it but it's on twitter. It's slight, but he extends his right leg in a 'kicking' motion.  People defending him or trying to deny it would say it's fuck all (which it is) but knowing the FA it'll be enough for them

Guest firetotheworks

He gets hugely frustrated with the lack of quality around and in front of him. I don't blame him one bit.

Hope he comes up with a better excuse than that when the fa charge arrives.

If he takes a highlight reel of Perez and Gouffran with him they'll probably just ask him to go to some PTSD therapy sessions tbh.