Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Will the real Shelvey please stand up? Garbage today.

Which Jonjo Shelvey were you expecting? Remember that video where he's bent over double gasping for breath when he was a Swansea player? He's not fit for purpose, nothing to do with his ability.

Which Jonjo Shelvey were you expecting? Remember that video where he's bent over double gasping for breath when he was a Swansea player? He's not fit for purpose, nothing to do with his ability.

Yesterday was more than him being unfit I reckon. He wasnt even making himself an option for a pass.

Yesterday was more than him being unfit I reckon. He wasnt even making himself an option for a pass.

I think he's very similar to Xhaca at Arsenal in that he's not fit for this league, the good teams have energy and movement both these players have neither and should not be playing at this level anymore.

He's shit and a liability. He has a very nice right foot, but doesn't know how best to use it and has little else to his game.

Sadly we are probably stuck with him until the end of his contact, he loves loving in the north east and nobody would be stupid enough to pay him what we do.

I've thought at times the criticism aimed at him is a bit OTT and I have often enjoyed watching him play.  But fuck me, it's getting pretty indefensible now. 

I'm sure he was walking about for most of the game on Saturday.  Absolute shite.