Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - 12/1/16 - Post-match reaction from p54

Greg

43016edfce1e2422b087652af2d1ed3b.jpg

Brilliant. How predictable that Ashley's little minions turfed them out in seconds though. Imagine being an NUFC fan and actually enforcing that as a steward, man? Little turds.

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just cunts the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the cunt smiled and what teeth he had were fucking yellow as fuck. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

Love Gini like. Colo has been good, fair play.

Except for playing Rooney on side by ten yards, being slow as f*** when trying to catch him and then being done like mug when defending against him, sure.

He's slow, not exactly news.

I am so convinced a new midfield will improve us so much. Honestly, we have nothing in there at the moment. Absolutely nothing.

Our best passer is Colo by a distance so hopefully Shelvey can change that

Everytime we are looking to build up play and the defenders have the ball I have only been watching Colback this game, and let me tell you it is quite astonishing.

I promise you that there is at least 3 people on this forum that would do a better job than him. There absolutely has to be. He causes us to lose the ball so much because he is never available. It led directly to the second goal.

He's absolutely abhorrent at this level. Never ever looks to get on the ball and dictate play. He'll only get involved to chase the ball. Dog shit

Couple of times I was shouting at him to MOVE THE FUCK AWAY from Rooney when we were in possession :lol:

Guest neesy111

Brilliant. How predictable that Ashley's little minions turfed them out in seconds though. Imagine being an NUFC fan and actually enforcing that as a steward, man? Little turds.

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just cunts the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the cunt smiled and what teeth he had were fucking yellow as fuck. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

What?

Howard Webb claiming Mbemba puts his hand out to block the ball.  What the hell are they seeing?  Do their eyes work?  His hand doesn't hit the ball directly, it's headed into it from a few inches away.

Hi viz

That's a pen on a few more viewings like.

Which?

The one they got.

I still don't think it's a pen, but even at the time I didn't think it was as outrageous as most on here did. It's daft from Mbemba, your classic 'giving the ref a chance to give it'.

What?

The stewards man. Last one I saw had yellow teeth man, if you can't trust a guy to brush his teeth how can you trust him to be in charge of ground safety?

Probably just a heavy user of teeth tbf.