Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - 12/1/16 - Post-match reaction from p54

Greg

We need to keep that spell going in the second half, we were poor for too long, heads went down after that dodgy call. If the correct decisions were made we'd be 2-1 up, got to not feel sorry for ourselves and make it right ourselves.

We're turbo shit but Man U are pretty uber shit too, it's not over.

Should not be a goal down, referee has fucked us, not a pen, Fellini should be off, should have had a pen. In all honesty we have shown fight, Man Utd have only got at us on the counter, had they never been handed the goal ahead start then Man Utd would not be threatening us all that much.

Referee's in this country must surely live next to football fans, how they have never had their fucking heads caved in is beyond me. No way could I live down the street from one of them and not burn his house down at 3pm on a Saturday, fucking cunts the lot of them.

43016edfce1e2422b087652af2d1ed3b.jpg

Brilliant. How predictable that Ashley's little minions turfed them out in seconds though. Imagine being an NUFC fan and actually enforcing that as a steward, man? Little turds.

Hope they got a slap, little fucking hitlers

I am so convinced a new midfield will improve us so much. Honestly, we have nothing in there at the moment. Absolutely nothing.

Our best passer is Colo by a distance so hopefully Shelvey can change that

Everytime we are looking to build up play and the defenders have the ball I have only been watching Colback this game, and let me tell you it is quite astonishing.

I promise you that there is at least 3 people on this forum that would do a better job than him. There absolutely has to be. He causes us to lose the ball so much because he is never available. It led directly to the second goal.

Gini's positional sense in that number 10 role is absolutely frightening. Every game he gets at least two outstanding chances to score. Crazy. If only we could get the ball in such areas more often.