Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - 12/1/16 - Post-match reaction from p54

Greg

43016edfce1e2422b087652af2d1ed3b.jpg

Brilliant. How predictable that Ashley's little minions turfed them out in seconds though. Imagine being an NUFC fan and actually enforcing that as a steward, man? Little turds.

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just cunts the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the cunt smiled and what teeth he had were fucking yellow as fuck. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

What?

The stewards man. Last one I saw had yellow teeth man, if you can't trust a guy to brush his teeth how can you trust him to be in charge of ground safety?

What is wrong with you?

Brilliant. How predictable that Ashley's little minions turfed them out in seconds though. Imagine being an NUFC fan and actually enforcing that as a steward, man? Little turds.

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just c***s the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the c*** smiled and what teeth he had were f***ing yellow as f***. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

What?

The stewards man. Last one I saw had yellow teeth man, if you can't trust a guy to brush his teeth how can you trust him to be in charge of ground safety?

One more time, just to make sure we get it?

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just cunts the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the cunt smiled and what teeth he had were fucking yellow as fuck. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

What?

:lol: Compelling argument. I like it.

Switch to the following if Perez is still out of sorts.

Elliot

Janmaat Mbemba  Coloccini, Dummett

Tioté   

Sissoko    De Jong    Wijnaldum        Marveux

Mitrovic

Shared around on my FB feed. Suggest everyone else do the same. :)

Have you seen these days? They used to be fans, now they are just c***s the find on the outskirts of hell. Honestly man, at he Villa game a few years back I told one of them that taking the banners down was wrong, the c*** smiled and what teeth he had were f***ing yellow as f***. Honestly, you can't trust a man who can't be arsed to brush his teeth, let alone let him be in charge of safety.

What?

What is wrong with you?

Can of worms. Opened. :lol:

What?

:lol: Compelling argument. I like it.

It's watertight, like

I should imagine a Panorama documentary on the correlation is in the works

What?

What is wrong with you?

Can of worms. Opened. :lol:

:lol:

Shared around on my FB feed. Suggest everyone else do the same. :)

The picture, or Stifler's theory relating tooth colour to ability to manage a crowd..?

I'm surprised there's debate over Man Utd's penalty. Mbemba has his arms like a scarecrow.

Hoddle and Savage conclude that it wasn't deliberate because he wasn't looking at the ball. If that's a pen then every time the ball goes to hand it should be given.