Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll be very disappointed if this happens as he is a player who could become a legend here. If he does leave it shows you just what kind of person he is, short sighted, naive and fucking stupid basically. In short fuck him!

Guest ElCid

I still think he'll stay and of course it'd be good news, but I honestly don't care either way.

Wouldn't of thought he is staying if he is having the medical which is being reported.

Some of the comments in this forum are unbelievable and are based on sheer hatred for the king.

I'm gutted he's leaving but he owe's us nothing. If he didn't sign for us then somebody else would've snapped him up anyways. He never once went hiding, unlike others but it wasn't enough.

Good luck to him.

Guest Howaythetoon

This is just me like so...

If I were him, I'm still being paid a fortune and a year in the championship could be a good thing. I'll score goals and create goals and learn from one of the best manager's in the game. I'll be idolised and should my team go straight up I'll be a regular for a top club week in week out.

To jump ship so to speak to fucking Crystal Palace? It shows extreme stupidity. Stay put Andros, seriously.

If not then good riddance because I want players here who believe in the manager and the club, players who want to be here.

When we last went down a few good men stayed back. That is why I have no hatred for Colo for example.

If he stays and we go up the world is his basically. Palace... he will be rotated and not achieve anywhere near what he could with us.

Some of the comments in this forum are unbelievable and are based on sheer hatred for the king.

I'm gutted he's leaving but he owe's us nothing. If he didn't sign for us then somebody else would've snapped him up anyways. He never once went hiding, unlike others but it wasn't enough.

Good luck to him.

We were the only ones willing to negotiate with Spurs and its thanks to us he got back into the England fold. He owes us gratitude at least and this is hardly a good way of showing it

Eh. I was quite sad about this yesterday. Over it now. It's a shame but if that's what he wants, let's just hope this club does what it needs to make him regret it in a couple of years' time.

We got Benitez which is more important than anything else. He's more than a top class manager. He understands the fans, he knows what we can be, what we should be and not just when it comes to football matters, but also so much else. He has given everyone some hope, finally. There's been total apathy for a long time, way too long. He has the knowledge and experience as well as the personality to take us where we should be and what we should be in all regards.  We have just been relegated and most of us don't feel too bad about it because we finally have real hope again that we can rebuild and become something we haven't been for many years, a real club. Hopefully he stays here for ages and fulfills his visions of the club. Those that don't want to be part of this under Rafa, goodbye to you, it won't bother me.

Clearly cares more about £££ than developing as a player.  His loss.

It's his agent who cares about the £££.  That's the only reason players rarely show any loyalty these days.  Agents are the absolute nemesis of football fans worldwide.

Eh. I was quite sad about this yesterday. Over it now. It's a shame but if that's what he wants, let's just hope this club does what it needs to make him regret it in a couple of years' time.

Its Habib Beye mark II.

We will get over it. It is just a shame we were given the impression he wanted to stay and pay us back for our faith in him. I fear for him at Palace. Maybe Bolasie is off.

Guest chopey

Shame. Thought we might have been as good for Andros, as he could have been for us. Still, if he doesn't want to be here then good riddance.

My thoughts exactly but how sweet would it be to see palace go down next season