Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Without sounding negative, surely people can work out that we're signing Ritchie to replace Townsend, not play with him?

They're different styles of players and if we were a premier league club then it may be different but not when we're a championship club.

Maybe Rafa wants 2 proper wingers in his squad. Can't see Thauvin playing for us next season so that only leaves Andros as our only true winger.

What about Aarons ? Edit: And we have Sammy returning too.

Maybe Rafa wants 2 proper wingers in his squad. Can't see Thauvin playing for us next season so that only leaves Andros as our only true winger.

What about Aarons ? Edit: And we have Sammy returning too.

Big question marks over Aarons fitness and in all honesty I don't think Sammy is up to it.

Palace activate Townsend release clause. Let us bid for Gayle. We wrap up Gayle deal. Townsend tells them to f*** off and stays.

:smug:

Then Pards gets to the final interview stage with the FA for the England job before they announce it's Gareth Southgate.

Dance now bitch!

He has just bought a house here. His dad said he would stay.

He'll stay, Im sure of it.

He's renting the house.

Cant rent a house for less than 6 months.

Be class if he was using that as a reason to stay. I've got another month left on me lease man.

Daily Mail reporting Townsend wants to stay.

We will see.

Was this on twitter or something as I cant find anything.

It was a HITC article who claimed Daily Mail were reporting it.

I have a feeling that they stumbled upon the Daily Mail's article from a few weeks ago when it was rumoured he would be keen to stay before anyone declared interest.

Chronicle have reported this evening that Crystal Palace intend to activate the release clause and want to sign Townsend, but not a crystal clear Townsend is signing for them.  Let's hope Andros makes the wise decision...

Daily Mail reporting Townsend wants to stay.

We will see.

Was this on twitter or something as I cant find anything.

It was a HITC article who claimed Daily Mail were reporting it.

I have a feeling that they stumbled upon the Daily Mail's article from a few weeks ago when it was rumoured he would be keen to stay before anyone declared interest.

Ah bugger!