Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll tell you what I liked about Townsend... it was his pace, ball carrying ability and his goal threat even if he wasn't scoring or creating. He threatened the opposition. Our game would improve massively with someone like him on our flanks. We could play counter attacking football at will. I think the loan signing of Atsu was done with that in mind and he may eventually feature more as the season wears on and we are closer to the target of promotion.

Don't get the hate, he was consistently good for us and left for the right reasons. He made a poor choice in Pardew but was anyone else in for him? I really do feel sorry for him. If other players had performed as well as Townsend had we wouldn't have gone down.

Don't get the hate, he was consistently good for us and left for the right reasons. He made a poor choice in Pardew but was anyone else in for him? I really do feel sorry for him. If other players had performed as well as Townsend had we wouldn't have gone down.

I would have him back but I defiantly blame him for his poor decision making and I would require a full apology if he came back.

He's an absolute wank. Worse than Sissoko who never pulled any punches about his intentions, and then followed through with them going to a decent side giving us a big profit. This weapon acted the fan's favourite then jumped ship before training had even started to play for Crystal fucking Palace and Alan twatting Pardew.

He's an absolute wanker and I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of his already ridiculous journeyman career.

He's an absolute wank. Worse than Sissoko who never pulled any punches about his intentions, and then followed through with them going to a decent side giving us a big profit. This weapon acted the fan's favourite then jumped ship before training had even started to play for Crystal fucking Palace and Alan twatting Pardew.

He's an absolute wanker and I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of his already ridiculous journeyman career.

Sissoko actually hung around for a few years and left for a CL club not Crystal fucking Palace. Imagine leaving a club like Newcastle under Rafa for them led by Alan Pardew. Glad he's gone and hopefully he won't ever come back.

He's an absolute w***. Worse than Sissoko who never pulled any punches about his intentions, and then followed through with them going to a decent side giving us a big profit. This weapon acted the fan's favourite then jumped ship before training had even started to play for Crystal f***ing Palace and Alan twatting Pardew.

He's an absolute w***** and I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of his already ridiculous journeyman career.

Harsh, but fair.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

He's an absolute w***. Worse than Sissoko who never pulled any punches about his intentions, and then followed through with them going to a decent side giving us a big profit. This weapon acted the fan's favourite then jumped ship before training had even started to play for Crystal f***ing Palace and Alan twatting Pardew.

He's an absolute w***** and I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of his already ridiculous journeyman career.

Nailed it.

I would have him back but I defiantly blame him for his poor decision making and I would require a full apology if he came back.

Suppose that's better than contritely blaming him...