Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luke Edwards - the miserable twat - says he is almost certain to leave and has a £13m release clause.

What a little shitbag. Andros looks really happy here and he's already said he's looking forward to next season if Rafa's in charge. His dad was saying he got goosebumps at the standing ovation Townsend got when he walked off thinking he'd been substituted.

Guest firetotheworks

The thing I don't get about the Chronicle website is that I'm on a very good computer, using a very fast work network and yet as soon as I go to their website, my computer commits suicide. :lol: I dunno how anyone uses it.

Guest antz1uk

The thing I don't get about the Chronicle website is that I'm on a very good computer, using a very fast work network and yet as soon as I go to their website, my computer commits suicide. :lol: I dunno how anyone uses it.

It's fkn horrendous, completely crashes safari on my ipad, i have an ad-blocker on my laptop and it's the only time i'll even consider reading an article on their site. it is just full of hideous adverts creeping out from all corners of the site

it only became tolerable with noScript, uBlock origin and Ghostery for me.

Ha ha it's off my phone mate but you are right!

Both my home pc and my work pc (which has an ultra fast fibre line) do exactly the same.

Crashes the internet on my phone as well.

My various blocking softwares block 40 separate trackers and shit when I load that page.  It's a shit website that's riddled with crap.

Thought it was just me. It's absolutely shocking. crashes every time and I have to run task manager to close Firefox as nothing else will work  :lol:

Full of those crap "see how to make £80M in 2 months using this method" ads too.

Without doubt the worst website in Cyber space. Just wish they would do a poll on how good it as seeing as they do a poll for every other fucking thing!

Guest neesy111

Thought it was just me. It's absolutely shocking. crashes every time and I have to run task manager to close Firefox as nothing else will work  :lol:

Full of those crap "see how to make £80M in 2 months using this method" ads too.

Without doubt the worst website in Cyber space. Just wish they would do a poll on how good it as seeing as they do a poll for every other fucking thing!

Flash ads everywhere, shocking web design but guessing it pays for the content.

:lol: I've got a 200mb broadband connection and the sites videos still buffer and adverts lock my browser.

Daily Mail tops it.

Not for me. The Chronicle is the only website which actually kicks my AV program into alert mode. I actually avoid the site as much as possible, it's easier just to scan the back headlines at a newsagents. The content is usually aimed at thick people anyway so it's not really a big miss.

Guest neesy111

The thing I don't get about the Chronicle website is that I'm on a very good computer, using a very fast work network and yet as soon as I go to their website, my computer commits suicide. [emoji38] I dunno how anyone uses it.

[emoji38] I've got a 200mb broadband connection and the sites videos still buffer and adverts lock my browser.

Could be your machine tbh.