C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Reckon they'll try to band on to sackpardew.com? Just needs a bit of a colour remapping :lol:

I wonder if the lads behind sackpardew would lend the Palace fans a hand :lol:

If they made an account on their forums and said 'Good evening young sirs, may we be of any assistance here? - sackpardew.com' :lol:

The perfect season would be us staying up, Palace going down. Can you imagine. :lol:

I wouldn't say "perfect", because I don't like the fact we're still shit. A relegation trio of villa, an Allardyce managed SUnderland, and Pardew managed Palace, would be as good as we are ever likely to see. I think their early season form will be enough to see them stay up unfortunately, plus obviously with Bolasie coming back too.

Palace fans are looking for pardews head now.

quote from palace forum

Pardew is f"cking clueless. The toon fans were completely correct. He just go now unless there is a major response in the second half but why would Moyes be a bad idea if he did get sacked?

Look at him on the sideline. He looks petrified because he has no clue!

Looks like pards is reverting to type.

Loving what's happening to him and Palace now. But just hoping they nick a win from somewhere because all of this would be ruined if we were the ones to hand a win to him. We might and probably will still lose to them though even if the streak is broken already.

Imagine the run goes on and he walks out a few days before the game at SJP.

Guest firetotheworks

It's far from the point where I want the Palace fans to be after we tried to warn them. They can get fucked complaining at this stage. Hope Sunderland absolutely batter them.