C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Starting to wish they'd drawn with Norwich now just so that it was 16 games without a win. We're f***ed anyway so that result won't matter come the end of the season.

I'm massively relieved they managed a win before coming to SJP.

Imagine his face, man, if ours was the game that ended the winless run.

Starting to wish they'd drawn with Norwich now just so that it was 16 games without a win. We're f***ed anyway so that result won't matter come the end of the season.

It could be a lot worse mind as it could be the game that sends us down!

It could be a lot worse mind as it could be the game that sends us down!

:anguish:

What a thought.

Still maintain Lukaku is overrated :lol:

Is he not one of the best strikers in the league? At the worst he's 5th. You can only make an argument that 4 are on his level these ast 2/3 years and I think it falls short. Aguero, Kane, Vardy, Costa. Vardy's only been hot for a season so he's a massive stretch.

Ian's just disappointed that Lukaku let him down in fantasy football. He's going to be a great striker, he's pretty much single handedly kept Everton away from a relegation battle this year

I am disappointed in that, but that's not why I say it. Just most times I watch him for 90 minutes he seems disappointing. His decision making isn't great and neither is his link-up play. He's capable of great moments but he's not a great player (yet).

I don't know how he ranks in the league, just saying how I see him.

The judge in Jonas's case has got him sussed:

'Former Newcastle boss Alan Pardew "was able to deliver his evidence in a confident, convincing and articulate way".

However, "the detail of what was said was not necessarily as credible as the manner in which the evidence was delivered". Some of Pardew's evidence was deemed to be contradictory and "inconsistent".'

He's essentially called Pards a lying fraud there.

'Former Newcastle boss Alan Pardew "was able to deliver his evidence in a confident, convincing and articulate way".

However, "the detail of what was said was not necessarily as credible as the manner in which the evidence was delivered". Some of Pardew's evidence was deemed to be contradictory and "inconsistent".'

Aye. He's a proper flim-flam man. :(

Aye. He's a proper flim-flam man. :(

I cannot stand the sight or sound of him.

In August 2013, Newcastle's doctor club advised that Gutierrez, who was recovering from a hamstring injury, should be picked as a substitute "at the very most".

Pardew had picked Gutierrez to play and told the hearing that he "did not understand" the doctor's advice, a claim the tribunal considered "improbable".

Pardew was dismissive of the doctor's notes in Gutierrez's medical record, which read: "Somehow managed to start game against Manchester City. Managers decision, against medical advice."

In August 2013, Newcastle's doctor club advised that Gutierrez, who was recovering from a hamstring injury, should be picked as a substitute "at the very most".

Pardew had picked Gutierrez to play and told the hearing that he "did not understand" the doctor's advice, a claim the tribunal considered "improbable".

Pardew was dismissive of the doctor's notes in Gutierrez's medical record, which read: "Somehow managed to start game against Manchester City. Managers decision, against medical advice."

Remember when he played Cisse against the doctor's advice and Cisse scored to win the game, and Pardew was so pleased with himself telling all and sundry in the post-match interviews how he ignored the doctor.