C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Not only will he get away with it, him leaving will be the widely accepted reason that we went down among the Proper Football Man brigade.

Not only will he get away with it, him leaving will be the widely accepted reason that we went down among the Proper Football Man brigade.

Yeah, it's going to be sickening.

Still though, wait until he gets the England job and botches up our world cup 2018 qualification.

Yeah, it's going to be sickening.

Still though, wait until he gets the England job and botches up our world cup 2018 qualification.

I hope he gets it, inevitably fucks it up and gets hounded out by the media that once loved him, ending his career. And that somehow Hatem Ben Arfa has a hand in it.

I see the fraud is talking up Dwight Gayle to score in the cup final now, after he shocked Pards by scoring a fine finish on Saturday. This is a player who Pards was willing to sell earlier and who has previously been ignored due to Pardew's hopeless football judgement. Hope the stupid Palace fans keep lapping up the self promoting bullshit from the king.

Why does anyone care what the media or anyone else think?

He was bad for us, nothing that happens from now on will change that. Pointless stressing over how well or badly he's doing.

He was bad for us, nothing that happens from now on will change that. Pointless stressing over how well or badly he's doing.

Because what the media says gets repeated by the public, and I'm going to have to repeatedly sit there while people tell me it's a shame we got rid of Pardew.

If someone genuinely thinks we we wrong to get rid, I would no longer respect their opinion so it wouldn't bother me one iota.

People who think we were genuinely wrong to get rid are very few and far between - it's the influence that certain figures wield in forming the opinions of others that hurts when it's obviously such a crock of s***.

If you knew someone that genuinely believed you were a kiddy fiddler, you'd just cut them out of your life and forget about it. But if said person was a f***ing spazz like Merson or Wright, with a platform of tens of millions and repeated the lie, you wouldn't bother?

Someone accusing you of being a paedophile and saying you wouldn't have gone down with x football manager in charge are two very different things like :lol:

I most certainly don't dispute that, but the point I made (somewhat heavy-handedly) is that no-one likes lies spoken about them - especially when the lies spread like Cuntley's waistline.

You're right :anguish:

I heard a journalist say just that yesterday on the radio.  He actually said that relegation was the fans fault because we got Pardew the sack* and so we got what we deserved as we would not be in this position if he was still here.

I find it incredible that they completely ignore his last 3 seasons with us and cannot see that he started the process.

* It seems to be accepted without question now that he was sacked because of the fans.  How can they expect us to believe a word they say when they cannot get the basic facts right.

Someone accusing you of being a paedophile and saying you wouldn't have gone down with x football manager in charge are two very different things like :lol:

I most certainly don't dispute that, but the point I made (somewhat heavy-handedly) is that no-one likes lies spoken about them - especially when the lies spread like Cuntley's waistline.

I understand that but the level.of annoyance just seems over the top to me.

Maybe it's the apathy and disconnection to the club I feel at the moment but if there was an article in a major newspaper tomorrow about the great work Pardew did at Newcastle and how we must be regretting it now, I'd chuckle and turn the page,

Whereas some on here I feel would blow a gasket and it is really just getting annoyed and stressed over something almost meaningless.

What makes you think anyone is stressing about it? For me it's a chance to pass on wisdom to those less well informed.

[What makes you think anyone is stressing about it?For me it's a chance to pass on wisdom to those less well informed.

Any of the many rage filled comments on here about what the media or whoever think when a pro pardew piece is written or Palace so much as score a goal :lol:?

I don't really care just seems daft to get so annoyed by what some idiot on ssn or in a paper says.

[What makes you think anyone is stressing about it?For me it's a chance to pass on wisdom to those less well informed.

Any of the many rage filled comments on here about what the media or whoever think when a pro pardew piece is written or Palace so much as score a goal :lol:?

I don't really care just seems daft to get so annoyed by what some idiot on ssn or in a paper says.

If you don't really care, why are you even posting on this thread to defend a manager who has a habit of degrading every club he has been involved with in the long term?

What makes you think anyone is stressing about it? For me it's a chance to pass on wisdom to those less well informed.

He left 18 months ago. The message is not getting through.

If you don't really care, why are you even posting on this thread to defend a manager who has a habit of degrading every club he has been involved with in the long term?

Eh? I'm in no way defending him. What an odd thing to say.

You're right :anguish:

I heard a journalist say just that yesterday on the radio.  He actually said that relegation was the fans fault because we got Pardew the sack* and so we got what we deserved as we would not be in this position if he was still here.

I find it incredible that they completely ignore his last 3 seasons with us and cannot see that he started the process.

* It seems to be accepted without question now that he was sacked because of the fans.  How can they expect us to believe a word they say when they cannot get the basic facts right.

The first thing I'd mention is that Pardew wasn't sacked.  :lol: