C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He shoulders the blame for this relegation as much as the other cunts I've highlighted so far.

This was a huge downward spiral and he was there for 75% of that journey before he slyly jumped ship to preserve his precious reputation.

Cunt.

He shoulders the blame for this relegation as much as the other c***s I've highlighted so far.

This was a huge downward spiral and he was there for 75% of that journey before he slyly jumped ship to preserve his precious reputation.

c***.

I'm still glad he jumped ship like. it's just a shame he landed on another one rather than fall in the sea.

Well done you fucking cunt, the job you started and would have completed if it wasn't for Palace bailing you out has now been done. This is on you, you fucking cunt. I fucking hope you get the England job and fail badly at it so the rest of the world cans hate you as much as we do. You fucking cunt.

Heard my first person blaming Pardew leaving for us going down, and the fans for hounding him out.

I've just had to write a very long text message to my mate to explain why Pardew leaving was a good thing for us.

Just read in the Times today that Charnley privately regretted having to let Pardew go. Says everything about why we have been relegated.

Charnley has been quoted as saying that they would never have sacked him even though they knew he was struggling.

I have no ill feeling towards him for his time here.

I wish he left sooner so we could've gotten relegated last season, or relegated the Bosingwa year.

No matter what happens, I believe we are better for getting relegated. Ashley has to do better or we'll do even worse and he'll eventually want to sell. I'd sooner get relegated than suffer more years of being happy Alan Pardew or whoever has us finishing 15th every year.

But we have Rafa now?

Only brought him in when it was too late. Desperation. A second NUFC relegation under Ashley was inevitable.

Oh I know, I just think we'd now be better off staying up and letting Rafa do his thing.

But we have Rafa now?

Only brought him in when it was too late. Desperation. A second NUFC relegation under Ashley was inevitable.

Oh I know, I just think we'd now be better off staying up and letting Rafa do his thing.

It was too late. They only did it because they knew it was almost certainly too late. 

But we have Rafa now?

It was too late. They only did it because they knew it was almost certainly too late. 

I realise this, but what I mean is, it goes against the 'better off going down' argument doesn't it?

But we have Rafa now?

I realise this, but what I mean is, it goes against the 'better off going down' argument doesn't it?

No because we hired Rafa and still went down. The reason we have gone down is the reason we won't stay up with Rafa - the best possible manager we could've had. 

I guess I'm saying we've got what we truly deserve. Ownership so stupid - when they've done the right thing it's too late. 

I have no ill feeling towards him for his time here.

I wish he left sooner so we could've gotten relegated last season, or relegated the Bosingwa year.

No matter what happens, I believe we are better for getting relegated. Ashley has to do better or we'll do even worse and he'll eventually want to sell. I'd sooner get relegated than suffer more years of being happy Alan Pardew or whoever has us finishing 15th every year.

What a prick :lol:

Can't wait until he starts pinching some of our squad this summer.

Problem is it wont be the likes of Colback, Cisse and Colo. Can see Shelvey, Townsend and maybe Perez going there.

He's welcome to them if they want to go. Townsend would be a miss but the other two didn't really do much in our bid to avoid relegation.