C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

A couple of years ago, Benitez versus Pardew on the touchline at SJP wouldn't have been particularly surprising, but it's now the former who's managing NUFC rather than the latter. Still unbelievable.

Compare the difference in belief and hope.

I thought the reception I got was muted really, which was nice because I think there's a lot of people understand that with the regime I was under I did the best to my ability. We had some good times, and I try to lean on those.

This is a typical Pardew quote btw, he's never criticised the Newcastle owner or board before yet he'll say it now to mirror how he's been portrayed in the press and perpetuate the myth. Self serving rubbish cunt.

This is a typical Pardew quote btw, he's never criticised the Newcastle owner or board before yet he'll say it now to mirror how he's been portrayed in the press and perpetuate the myth. Self serving rubbish c***.

I was over the moon at how irrelevant he was to us yesterday.

This is a typical Pardew quote btw, he's never criticised the Newcastle owner or board before yet he'll say it now to mirror how he's been portrayed in the press and perpetuate the myth. Self serving rubbish c***.

In better circumstances it would be us relegating him. If we stay up then maybe next year.

In better circumstances it would be us relegating him. If we stay up then maybe next year.

He could easily take them down next season.

Well Obertan and Gouffran will most likely be available. He can really put his stamp on that team.

He could easily take them down next season.

He absolutely will unless they sack him early enough to recover.

He absolutely will unless they sack him early enough to recover.

It's far too early to say what will happen next season, if it's competitive then he'll struggle, I have no doubt about that.

I bet he was a bit put out about the lack of hostility towards him.  He would have expected it and then the game would have been all about him and how unfairly he was treated here ..  blah blah.  In the end, he was nothing more than a footnote and he didn't get the attention he constantly craves.

Time wasting from minute one. Why would you? What a pathetic way to try to get points, let alone against a former club. As Townsend said, he set them out to relegate us. Loved them rushing to take their goalkicks & throw ins at the end.

Alan Pardew has hit out at Sam Allardyce and slammed his pre-match mind games as “nonsense” following Crystal Palace’s battling display at St James’ Park.

Pardew’s return did not prove to be the story as the former boss watched his side beaten by a single goal.

Big Sam had suggested his players would not try on Tyneside and had probably been “on the pop” after reaching the FA Cup final after their win over Watford.

Pardew, who did not turn up for the main post-game Press conference, said to broadcast journalists: “He hasn’t got a case. Just send him the video.

“They’re prehistoric comments. I don’t know what era he’s in.”

This actually made me laugh when I read it this morning. Fair play you slimy cunt, if you are going to have a dig at anyone, it should always be Fat sam. :thup:

His comments are just a cop out, he actively went after that job knowing those were the conditions and someone else already had the job. Not only did he adhere to those conditions but he made them worse and actively encouraged them.

The reason we didn't have a go at him was because we need to get behind Rafa and the team which is more important.

Exactly. The ignorance of the fact he was there and was defeated would have hurt him far more. It'll just take a few days to settle in once his ego has stopped surpassing his psyche.

That article is tremendous. :lol:

It's depressing that view will only be mentioned on some obscure website while Charlie Nicholas, Paul Merson & co will get to spew their propaganda/stupidity on national television though.