C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final against Manchester United.

Pardew played in the 1990 final between the teams, which United won after a replay.

"1990 in many ways made this club," he said.

"It would be good for football, for the DNA of this club to win a trophy, we play street football, with players from different roots. This group has the opportunity to put something permanent there, the first major trophy for this club."

That can't be real.

Direct quote from BBC website.

Piss off :lol:

My hatred of this cunt knows no boundaries. Having to break the habit of a lifetime Saturday and want Manchester United to win a trophy. And not just win it, win it by an embarrassingly high margin.

:thup: on the plus side it might also keep Van Gaal in a job.

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final against Manchester United.

Pardew played in the 1990 final between the teams, which United won after a replay.

"It would be good for football, for the DNA of this club to win a trophy, we play street football, with players from different roots. This group has the opportunity to put something permanent there, the first major trophy for this club."

Not even that wanker could utter this bollocks, surely?!

This guy.

My contempt for him knows no bounds. Imagine he was your boss at work.  :lol:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew wants to win the FA Cup to improve the reputation of English managers.

Manchester United - managed by Dutchman Louis van Gaal - are favourites for Saturday's final against Pardew's side.

If Palace win then Pardew, who is set to sign a new contract, would be only the third English manager to lift the trophy in the Premier League era.

"It will not just be good for me and the club to win it but good for English coaches," said Pardew.

"English coaches and managers get a bad press. As an English manager I'm coming closer than anyone for a long time. It gives me an opportunity to try and win it."

Fuck this guy :lol:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew wants to win the FA Cup to improve the reputation of English managers.

Manchester United - managed by Dutchman Louis van Gaal - are favourites for Saturday's final against Pardew's side.

If Palace win then Pardew, who is set to sign a new contract, would be only the third English manager to lift the trophy in the Premier League era.

"It will not just be good for me and the club to win it but good for English coaches," said Pardew.

"English coaches and managers get a bad press. As an English manager I'm coming closer than anyone for a long time. It gives me an opportunity to try and win it."

Fuck this guy :lol:

Literally an English manager (if you can call them that) in the last 2 finals Alan.

f*** this guy :lol:

Literally an English manager (if you can call them that) in the last 2 finals Alan.

Aye but he's still getting closer, he's the king. God I hope he signs that new contract so they're stuck with him for most of next season at least.

This man must not win a trophy. It's vital to both my personal health and that of a sport I love.

He's quite obviously going to win the cup on Saturday like

Shut your dirty whore mouth!