C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol:  Benitez has picked up more points in the last 6 games than Pardew has since January.

If we'd kept him, we'd probably have ended up in an even worse situation - we wouldn't have replaced him with Benitez, we'd have replaced him with McClaren.

A comment from him yesterday:

'We had a few problems going into this game, I'm hoping they'll all clear themselves up. They usually do, cup final week, I find. Hopefully that'll be the case'.

Questioning the integrity of his players.  So glad he's history.

If Palace sacked him before the final then I'd gladly cheer them on for the cup final, it's not Palace I dislike, it's this cunt. Assuming Palace lose the final then this cup run could have been the worst thing to happen to their club as it's kept him in a job. The success Liecester and West Ham have had by binning English clogged managers for good managers should be enough for Palace to look as see that with the right man they can aspire to more than winning the relegation battle year after year.

My hatred of this cunt knows no boundaries. Having to break the habit of a lifetime Saturday and want Manchester United to win a trophy. And not just win it, win it by an embarrassingly high margin.

A comment from him yesterday:

'We had a few problems going into this game, I'm hoping they'll all clear themselves up. They usually do, cup final week, I find. Hopefully that'll be the case'.

Questioning the integrity of his players.  So glad he's history.

Fucking hell :lol:

Can you imagine what he would be like if they win on Saturday?  He never misses the opportunity to mention he won Manager of the Year once so we would never hear the end of it.

And it would always be "when I won" not "when we won".

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final against Manchester United.

Pardew played in the 1990 final between the teams, which United won after a replay.

"1990 in many ways made this club," he said.

"It would be good for football, for the DNA of this club to win a trophy, we play street football, with players from different roots. This group has the opportunity to put something permanent there, the first major trophy for this club."

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final against Manchester United.

Pardew played in the 1990 final between the teams, which United won after a replay.

"It would be good for football, for the DNA of this club to win a trophy, we play street football, with players from different roots. This group has the opportunity to put something permanent there, the first major trophy for this club."

That can't be real.

Guest firetotheworks

I can only assume the street football that he's talking about is played on the grotesquely unrivaled Clayton Street.

That can't be real.

Direct quote from BBC website.

Guest firetotheworks

That can't be real.

This is the guy that we said exactly that about for 4 years. He once blamed science remember. :lol: