C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest chopey

Merson also said a team like Leicester would never win the Premier league again in a million years, I can honestly see it happening again next season

Merson also said a team like Leicester would never win the Premier league again in a million years, I can honestly see it happening again next season

I honestly can not see it.

They have been on a high all season, kept their heads down and done the job.

My feeling is that they will get this massive deflated feeling after the season when the celebration is over, and its all history.

I can not see all their players managing to reset, get in the "zone" and keep going like they have this season unfortunately.

I have a feeling Kante and Mahrez is gone in the summer too.

Hope they prove me wrong, but i can not for the life of me see they maintain this form another season.

The big sides haven't turned up this season either. As great a run as Leicester had, in a "regular" season that point total most of the time doesn't land you the trophy.

The maximum amount of points Leicester can get is 83, since the turn of the century that would have only won you the league twice, 3 times depending on GD.

It's been the perfect storm for them, honestly.

I do think that it's unlikely that a team like Leicester will actually win the league again any time soon, but with the sheer amount of money in the Premiership these days I do think we'll see a larger window of opportunity for unfancied teams to push on and go close on a more regular basis. Yes the likes of Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs will still vastly outspend other clubs but when you have the whole league capable of splashing out 40m on players in a summer there's the chance there for midtable teams to do some real damage if they spend the money wisely and have a good manager.

I doubt anyone will win it again like Leicester, but I do think you'll get the odd unexpected team who push 3rd/4th more frequently now. Most teams have 4-5 very good players now. Just takes a season with no injuries, top form, who get off to a good start and gain confidence and momentum. I'm thinking the likes of Southampton, West Ham, even Stoke in the short term.

I do think that it's unlikely that a team like Leicester will actually win the league again any time soon, but with the sheer amount of money in the Premiership these days I do think we'll see a larger window of opportunity for unfancied teams to push on and go close on a more regular basis. Yes the likes of Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs will still vastly outspend other clubs but when you have the whole league capable of splashing out 40m on players in a summer there's the chance there for midtable teams to do some real damage if they spend the money wisely and have a good manager.

Absolutely. :thup: It basically sums up why I'm so desperate for us to stay in the division. Cliche-riffic but the landscape of the PL is changing and really anything can happen now.

Absolutely. :thup: It basically sums up why I'm so desperate for us to stay in the division. Cliche-riffic but the landscape of the PL is changing and really anything can happen now.

http://i.imgur.com/hgbtM6D.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

The man is an utter fraud, I hope to fuck Man Utd thrash them at Wembley. I can see the cunt sneaking a flukey win, however.

The man is an utter fraud, I hope to fuck Man Utd thrash them at Wembley. I can see the cunt sneaking a flukey win, however.

Man U will win pretty comfortably I reckon.

Hats off to Pardew for the nice, 17th-minute touch when, as is their routine, the ground broke into spontaneous applause in memory of home fans John Alder and Liam Sweeney as well as other victims of the MH17 disaster and he joined in with a minute-long demonstration of pronounced clapping. Deep down, many Newcastle fans know that, although far from a flawless manager, he is essentially a decent guy who ended up a puppet of Mike Ashley’s St James’ Park regime

Hats off to Pardew for the nice, 17th-minute touch when, as is their routine, the ground broke into spontaneous applause in memory of home fans John Alder and Liam Sweeney as well as other victims of the MH17 disaster and he joined in with a minute-long demonstration of pronounced clapping. Deep down, many Newcastle fans know that, although far from a flawless manager, he is essentially a decent guy who ended up a puppet of Mike Ashley’s St James’ Park regime

Where's this from? Quotes are useless without a source.

Guest firetotheworks

The guy's who's just been found to be colluding to oust a cancer victim is a nice guy because he applauds when the cameras are on. Louise Taylor is an idiot.

Her comment about how we shouldn't have given Aguero 5 yards free space in the penalty area for his goal at SJP is one of my favourite journalist comments of the season. She doesn't have a clue