C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

i agree with a lot that has been said here but the guy that said Ben Arfa is one of the most talented players we have ever had needs to wake up really. The guy was good but he wasn't a team player and he was no where near as good as some of the players we have had on our books previously id much rather have a Nobby Solano or a Laurent Robert in my team than Ben Arfa.

Look up the meaning of talented pls

Aye what the fuck is he on about?  Not talented because he wasn't a team player :lol:.. which is also complete bollocks BTW.

Some of them apparently still need to get the Pardew out of their systems.

Still, I reckon even the king would understand how talented HBA is [emoji38]

geordiedean was the one that said that we wouldn't have got a single more point with HBA in the team during the 14/15 campaign IIRC. Should just ignore him.

Can't believe the daft cunt has wasted so much money on Tomkins :lol: Ashley made years of terrible decisions, but was bang right not to trust this prick to spend any money.

Wonder if Allardyce getting the England job would make any sort of dent in this cunt's ego...?

What was this cunts record for the last 19 or 20 games of the season again?

Wonder if Allardyce getting the England job would make any sort of dent in this cunt's ego...?

He said he didn't want it... yet.

Hope the unbearable cunt dances into high speed traffic.

http://i.imgur.com/Dmy0l3u.gif

What was this cunts record for the last 19 or 20 games of the season again?

He said he didn't want it... yet.

Hope the unbearable cunt dances into high speed traffic.

http://i.imgur.com/Dmy0l3u.gif

:lol: You have to laugh at the hatred sometimes.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this one...but the Poch vs Pardew comparison was particularly amusing:

http://theeaglesbeak.com/2016/07/12/can-palace-players-provide-england-spurs/

Both managers can take pride in having stabilised a number of clubs adapting to the top flight with top half finishes. For Pardew, that list includes West Ham United (9th in 2005/06) and Newcastle United (5th in 2011/12) as well as Palace’s class of 2014/15, which was only the Eagles’ second top flight season in the current run.

If England are to start from scratch, with a back-to-basics approach, then stability and unity in the dressing room is essential. Part of achieving such stability will rely much on the dressing room egos being managed properly, and with his greater experience of the English scene, Pardew is the obvious choice of the two.

I just read that this c*** took Palace to the US for a few games and I think they played a team that we faced when we went there with him. This fella doesn't know how to do anything different.