C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I'd love to sit down with him, with a few people on here, take something to stop myself from attempting to cave his skull in, and just continuously clamp him on every single lie, and then cave his skull in.

:lol:

Apparently he told Mike Ashley that he thought the process was wrong at Newcastle. [emoji38] You know, that one he peddled unprovoked week on week and signed up to 8 years of. [emoji38]

Pinocchio Pardew. Couldn't lie straight in bed.

Apparently he told Mike Ashley that he thought the process was wrong at Newcastle. [emoji38] You know, that one he peddled unprovoked week on week and signed up to 8 years of. [emoji38]

“You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike, the owner here.  Our fans should thank him because we are not as affluent as some other clubs”

“This win is for Mike Ashley”

To name but two contradicting quotes.

“You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike, the owner here.  Our fans should thank him because we are not as affluent as some other clubs”

:rant:

We weren't as affluent as other clubs cos Ashley starved the Club of commercial revenue for his own business gains.  :lol:

A moronic model for a football that's in a competitive league where it relies heavily on TV revenue.  Oh look we got relegated.  No more TV wedge. :rolleyes:

Guest firetotheworks

Remember when he said that we were susceptible to bids from Everton for Ben Arfa? The only club who were spending less than us and were below us at the time. :lol: Fucking tit.

Fucking hell, the years and years of "we're Newcastle and we're a tiny little club" even when discussed alongside the likes of Swansea and Southampton, I think I'd blocked that out in an attempt to move on [emoji38]

Hope Donald Trump molests the horrible cunt

Imagine what he'll call his autobiography, man. :anguish: It'll be 'United I Win, Divided You Fall' or some shit.

Whatever it is, I'm going to expend some serious Photoshop energy into replacing the title with "I'm a cunt".