C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Neville was obsessed with benteke not defending properly [emoji38] [emoji38]

Anah...their record signing...a striker. Even relentless horse shitter Danny Murphy was like 'but the manager will have put him on those players' [emoji38]

Neville was obsessed with benteke not defending properly [emoji38] [emoji38]

Anah...their record signing...a striker. Even relentless horse shitter Danny Murphy was like 'but the manager will have put him on those players' [emoji38]

Its utter madness :lol:

Phil Neville man. ;D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38081864

Pardew is lucky because he is at a pretty unique club where the chairman Steve Parish is sensible - he understands football, can see what is happening and knows he has got a good manager.

What the f*** does this f***ing fraud have to do to get criticised off the media?

:giggs:

Phil Neville man. ;D

Pardew is lucky because he is at a pretty unique club where the chairman Steve Parish is sensible - he understands football, can see what is happening and knows he has got a good manager.

What the fuck does this fucking fraud have to do to get criticised off the media?

I'm struggling to think of any other sports or leagues with commentators who exhibit as much delusion as the English punditry cohort that surrounds the PL.

Phil Neville man. ;D

What the fuck does this fucking fraud have to do to get criticised off the media?

I'm struggling to think of any other sports or leagues with commentators who exhibit as much delusion as the English punditry cohort that surrounds the PL.

Can't possibly exist, there's nothing like it in the entire fucking world of sport.

I don't think I'll ever stop smiling after today's piece of art :lol: :lol:

I mean, it was perfect. We lost another home game and that's rubbish, yet I was jubilant at 5pm!

Just hope it didn't go too far today..... he can't get sacked until he takes them into the bottom three, at least. But this is beautiful.

Every single Palace fan can fuck off in my eyes, especially the ones calling for him to be sacked. They will be the ones who slated us, called us bitter, deluded, clueless Geordie idiots who think we deserve to be winning titles or something.

Hope this prick stays and relegates them after spending another £50 million or so in January. Then their daft Ultra wannabee section of their club can be half empty cheering them on next season in the Championship wondering how 'Our Alan' went 'home' and royally fucked it up.

Cunts.

I hope he gets 3-4 points from the next two (Southampton home, Hull away), just enough to take the sting out of things and prolong the agony for the next month.

I'd rather some spirited draws to give them hope he could still turn it around, whilst they slowly sink further and further, maintaining the winless run.

Every single Palace fan can fuck off in my eyes, especially the ones calling for him to be sacked. They will be the ones who slated us, called us bitter, deluded, clueless Geordie idiots who think we deserve to be winning titles or something.

Hope this prick stays and relegates them after spending another £50 million or so in January. Then their daft Ultra wannabee section of their club can be half empty cheering them on next season in the Championship wondering how 'Our Alan' went 'home' and royally fucked it up.

Cunts.

Tend to agree, especially about the £50m. More than once Ashley bought him out of trouble, I wonder if Parish is as inclined to roll the dice. I really fucking hope so [emoji38]

Thread on their larger forum about his transfer record.

Sako - large spells where he's been unfit. Accusations of not trying in games (eg. Villa away last season) and personal issues with his weight - MISS

Mutch - signed when unfit and has never fitted in. Wants a move - MISS

Lee - publicly fell out with Pardew. Said he wanted a move in the summer. Victim of public shaming by Pardew last week. - MISS

McCarthy - brought in to be the new No.1. Didn't end too well & no longer at the club - MISS

Townsend - brought in to play on left despite preferring the right. Doesn't fit in the team. MISS

Flamini - has played 8 mins. Clearly not rated - MISS

Remy - signed when injured. Never featured & costing ££££ every week - MISS

Mandanda - still alot to prove but he does have Woodman coaching him - JUDGE STILL OUT

Tomkins - still alot to prove. At fault for 2 goals today. Looks far off being a long-term replacement to Delaney - JUDGE STILL OUT

Benteke - still alot to prove - JUDGE STILL OUT

Cabaye - been a massive disappointment on the wages we are paying - JUDGE STILL OUT

Souare - only signing that could be called a success

Loans:

Bamford - the less said the better - MISS

Sanogo - the less said the better - MISS

Ameobi - had a good attitude but was past this level - MISS

Adebayor - glimpses of quality but lacked goals - MISS

Serious questions need to be asked about Parish too as a couple of these (Sako and Townsend) were his recommendations.

Whatsmore we've only signed 2 defenders during his reign, despite offloading Mariappa, Hangeland, Hunt

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268025