C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I actually feel sorry for WBA fans. They've got some grim days ahead of them.

They welcomed him with open arms. No sympathy.

Some of them did, others didn’t. I work with a WBA fan who was absolutely gutted by the appointment, he’s had the benefit of my Pardew wisdom for 5 years :lol:

Fat Eddy Murphy with a hand ball goal against us as well. That was the season where it all went pair shaped for us and the season Rafa joined Liverpool...

First game of the season 1-1? I was furious with that hand ball, I hate JFH to this day.

What an absolute pile of shit this is..

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42537385

Why on earth is he complaining? Most clubs have played 2 games within 48 hours. What the fuck is he on about?

I think his gripe is that West Ham have had a full week to prepare, as they’ve not played since Boxing Day.

Which is a bit of an advantage when WBA only played 2 days ago, to be fair

What an absolute pile of s*** this is..

Why on earth is he complaining? Most clubs have played 2 games within 48 hours. What the f*** is he on about?

I think his gripe is that West Ham have had a full week to prepare, as they’ve not played since Boxing Day.

Aye but West Ham too will have another game in another 48 hours. He's the only one complaining as if he's the smart-ass in the league. Sounds like a total pussy though.

I know those questions are rhetorical but the simplest response is accepting the universal truth that he's a weapons grade penis

:lol:

He’s spot on though, the FA need to grow some balls and protect the players against Sky.

But yes, shut it penis breath pardew.

Why on earth is he complaining? Most clubs have played 2 games within 48 hours. What the f*** is he on about?

Aye but West Ham too will have another game in another 48 hours. He's the only one complaining as if he's the smart-ass in the league. Sounds like a total pussy though.

Aye, but West Ham have an obvious advantage ahead of their game with his team - which is his issue and to be fair, it’s true. If we were playing Stoke yesterday and we had a game 48 hours before and Stoke hadn’t played in a week, we’d all be moaning too.

*Disclaimer*

Pardew is still a prick and always will be and this is no way in any defence of his.

I know those questions are rhetorical but the simplest response is accepting the universal truth that he's a weapons grade penis

:lol:

He’s spot on though, the FA need to grow some balls and protect the players against Sky.

But yes, shut it penis breath pardew.

t?

Aye, but West Ham have an obvious advantage ahead of their game with his team - which is his issue and to be fair, it’s true. If we were playing Stoke yesterday and we had a game 48 hours before and Stoke hadn’t played in a week, we’d all be moaning too.

*Disclaimer*

Pardew is still a prick and always will be and this is no way in any defence of his.

Always two there are. A master and an apprentice.

*Disclaimer*

West Ham only had an advantage because one of their games is postponed. If they postponed another then West Ham will have a massive disadvantage to West Brom as they would need to play 2 re-arranged games, presumably in midweek. West Brom would never get an advantage with a re-arranged fixture as they would need to play the game in midweek, so presumably 2/3 days after and before other games, the exact problem Pardew was complaining about.

*Disclaimer*

West Ham only had an advantage because one of their games is postponed. If they postponed another then West Ham will have a massive disadvantage to West Brom as they would need to play 2 re-arranged games, presumably in midweek. West Brom would never get an advantage with a re-arranged fixture as they would need to play the game in midweek, so presumably 2/3 days after and before other games, the exact problem Pardew was complaining about.

You’re not getting this are you?...

It’s not that West Brom are having to play twice in 48 hours, it’s that West Ham don’t.

If the game was re-arranged, both teams would be on a level playing field with playing at the weekend and then playing the re-arranged game in midweek. Pardew doesn’t care about West Ham’s schedule or their next opponents are whatever, he’s interested in his own interests and his own team - as we would be if this was us.

No point discussing it further, it wont be postponed and Pardew is a wanker.

This was caused because Spurs v West Ham could only get a safety certificate for a 44k capacity game at Wembely on New Years Eve so that got re-arranged. This was bad fixture planning in the first place and a better solution should have been found for rescheduling that one other than waiting until Thursday this week.

So basically Ben Foster told his defenders how many he wanted in his wall, Pardew then stuck his nose in and they ended up conceding with McClean getting the blame?  :lol:

McClean was to blame for that goal. His attempt at blocking was pathetic.

Pards was actually right in asking for another player in there as the wall was not quite wide enough to cover most of the GK's left handside.

So basically Ben Foster told his defenders how many he wanted in his wall, Pardew then stuck his nose in and they ended up conceding with McClean getting the blame?  :lol:

McClean was to blame for that goal. His attempt at blocking was pathetic.

Pards was actually right in asking for another player in there as the wall was not quite wide enough to cover most of the GK's left handside.

Can't comment cos i haven't seen it but, the goalkeeper is the best placed person to know how many he wants in his wall IMO.  I can't really think of another occasion when a manager has overruled his goalkeeper, probably for that exact reason.