C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

WBA players are unhappy with Pardews methods according to BBC teletext

Probably unhappy that there is no method more than anything else. If there's a problem scoring goals, play an extra striker and stick him on the wing was about as methodical as he got.

Really need him to stay until they are really f***ed up. No way will the media and pundits blame him if he was binned in the near future. How quickly do they forget the s*** year he had at Palace yet keep going on about getting us to 5th place.

Hm, I'm torn in a way. As long as we have Rafa I'm kind of content for this clown to be bouncing around managing teams in the bottom half of the division because we'll almost certainly take points off his teams and finish above them. On the other hand it means he gets richer and I have to see and hear the cunt talk.

Really need him to stay until they are really f***ed up. No way will the media and pundits blame him if he was binned in the near future. How quickly do they forget the s*** year he had at Palace yet keep going on about getting us to 5th place.

Hm, I'm torn in a way. As long as we have Rafa I'm kind of content for this clown to be bouncing around managing teams in the bottom half of the division because we'll almost certainly take points off his teams and finish above them. On the other hand it means he gets richer and I have to see and hear the cunt talk.

I prefer him in a job, it really spoils watching games when he's a pundit talking absolute shite.

Apparently, since January 2016 in the Premier League;

P 49

W 7

D 13

L 29

34 points out of a possible 147  [emoji38] [emoji38]

He's still an obnoxious arrogant bastard too  [emoji38] [emoji38]

[emoji38] Wins one out of every seven. Loses six out of every ten. How fucking shit does he need to be before he gets laughed off the planet?

"There is no feeling the club were wrong to sack Pulis but there is an acceptance the hoped-for upturn in fortunes under Pardew has not materialised.

Lai had the option of sacking Pardew but has evidently decided West Brom's longer-term interests will be better served without Williams and Goodman."

Is that a real quote ?

It's absolutely fair. Anyone who sat down and thought Pardew was the number one choice deserves to be sacked.

However, all 3 of them should have gone.

"There is no feeling the club were wrong to sack Pulis but there is an acceptance the hoped-for upturn in fortunes under Pardew has not materialised.

Lai had the option of sacking Pardew but has evidently decided West Brom's longer-term interests will be better served without Williams and Goodman."

Is that a real quote ?

It's absolutely fair. Anyone who sat down and thought Pardew was the number one choice deserves to be sacked.

This is what I don't get. Surely if you're sacking your chairman and CEO for the decision to hire Pardew, then how can Pardew possibly continue in his role?

Is that a real quote ?

This is what I don't get. Surely if you're sacking your chairman and CEO for the decision to hire Pardew, then how can Pardew possibly continue in his role?

I don't think he will for much longer.

Is that a real quote ?

Because it isn't Pardews fault, its the fault of the people who sacked Pulis and replaced him with Pardew, those people made a big mistake.  However while Pardews has been terrible, and been shown to be a horrible appointment to the point where the people responsible for that appointment were sacked, he in fact is still a good manager despite his record.  So obviously he has to be given a chance.

Believe it or not this is the logic of real people who actually get paid to talk about Football on a nationally broadcast radio station.