C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I don't think there is much difference between their delusions and yours.

It seems to me you are acting in exactly the same way instead of getting behind Super Al and showing him he made the right decision to leave their delusions and join a fanbase that loved and cared for him.

:lol: Greg :lol:

:lol: That's great. Is that on the holmesdale site?

I don't think there is much difference between their delusions and yours.

It seems to me you are acting in exactly the same way instead of getting behind Super Al and showing him he made the right decision to leave their delusions and join a fanbase that loved and cared for him.

:lol: Greg :lol:

:lol: That's great. Is that on the holmesdale site?

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=143256&page=4

Well as far as I'm concerned if he's taking us down he's bringing us back up as well, shouldn't be allowed to leave until he has got us re-promoted. He did it with Newcastle so why not us?

His mess, he fixes it.

Wut?

Well as far as I'm concerned if he's taking us down he's bringing us back up as well, shouldn't be allowed to leave until he has got us re-promoted. He did it with Newcastle so why not us?

His mess, he fixes it.

Wut?

Good god!!!

Pep Pardiola must be one of ours.

Not a very subtle one :lol:

Disagree mate. Gayle is a very good forward who is almost as good as his namesake Marcus Gayle and he will prove it when Pep unleashes him against West Ham.

Wickham is a very good target man and can definitely be our version of Andy Carroll except not a deluded Geordie.

Campbell yes he is average I will give you that lol.

Bolasie is great in the false nine role, I don't know what you're talking about. He works really well in Pardiola's front foot attacking football and offers a lot of fret.

Think that could be real actually, heard a few saying the same thing on a different Palace forum a few weeks ago [emoji38]

Christ, I was crediting him with having more sense than he deserves.