C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Remember Ben Arfa having to sit on the bench for 6 months with Pardew bringing him on occasionally in a central position. Was finally given a chance on the right a couple of times until even Pardew was given no choice but to play him. That was apparently Pards playing an absolute blinder rather than wasting Hatem's and everyone else's time playing shite like Obertan ahead of him for half a season.

It's the little stuff like that, the stuff you can't bring up when people ask you why you hate him so much (because it doesn't mean anything to them, so it's dismissed). It all adds up to the vast amount of loathing I have for him. Little things like how he froze HBA out for weeks and then finally gave him a game at Old Trafford and played him up front. Calculated shit like that.

One thing I'm absolutely positive of is that we wouldn't be in a relegation battle this year if HBA was still here. Pardew's been gone all this time but we're still suffering due to his incompetence.

Remember Ben Arfa having to sit on the bench for 6 months with Pardew bringing him on occasionally in a central position. Was finally given a chance on the right a couple of times until even Pardew was given no choice but to play him. That was apparently Pards playing an absolute blinder rather than wasting Hatem's and everyone else's time playing shite like Obertan ahead of him for half a season.

It's the little stuff like that, the stuff you can't bring up when people ask you why you hate him so much (because it doesn't mean anything to them, so it's dismissed). It all adds up to the vast amount of loathing I have for him. Little things like how he froze HBA out for weeks and then finally gave him a game at Old Trafford and played him up front. Calculated shit like that.

One thing I'm absolutely positive of is that we wouldn't be in a relegation battle this year if HBA was still here. Pardew's been gone all this time but we're still suffering due to his incompetence.

Played him in consecutive games vs Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, then refused to use him as we lost at Norwich and drew 0-0 at home to Swansea.

Not that I'm in the slightest bit bitter about the whole thing mind.

Transfermarkt tells me Somen Tchoyi is currently without a club. Get him signed up for when we have to play this cunt and his mob.

He was fucking awful. I would say it's a surprise he scored a hat trick in that game, but it's really not. Classic Pardew that game.

London Metro saying they are sleep walking into relegation yesterday. No mention of Pardew being at fault. Shocker. In a way the lack of media pressure on him is a good thing for us. Be amazing to see them go down and is stay up.

I love it when the London media hold back from criticising Pardew because it means Palace will be stuck with him that much longer. When he's eventually sacked it will be done quietly and without any of the sanctimonious lecturing that we were subjected to when we called for his head.

A bit like what happened with Fat Sam who is still seen as a top manager, just not good enough for mighty West Ham.

Why did we have to be so unbelievably s*** when this is happening to Pardew? If we'd have got Rafa when we should have we'd have been above these arseholes by now ffs.

Not so sure this is a bad thing. The wreckage he left behind - plus his appalling behaviour - at SJP has actually woken up some sections of the MSM, and his programme notes on Saturday (the like of which I have never read before) have really given him enough rope.

He'll eventually get bombed out of CPFC and then, eventually, tw@ts like Ian Wright will have to shut their ignorant mouths.

Much like McClaren (almost seems like he was never here...), Pardew's current gig will be his last as manager of a club in the top three tiers, at best.

One needs to be careful about stigmatising those with mental health problems, but significant evidence exists that Pardew is not only a s*** manager, he's also very, very ill.

Why did we have to be so unbelievably s*** when this is happening to Pardew? If we'd have got Rafa when we should have we'd have been above these arseholes by now ffs.

A massive factor is Pardew himself.

He is but had Rafa replaced McClaren in January we're already safe imo

Guest Howaythetoon

I remember not long after we appointed him I called him a fraud and got a bit of stick for it. Even during the 5th place season I called him out as a fraud, again to some stick. But that is what he is, a fraud. He is no different to a some conman trying to dupe an old couple out of their savings for energy saving solar panels or something.

He walks into a club this seemingly smart, confident, sweet talking man who buys peoples confidence with buzz words like front foot football, fret, DNA etc. He sets his teams out not to lose hoping the star players (the magic) does the business. For a while it works and people think f***ing hell, future England manager here.

And then when the top players are misfiring, injured or being played out of position, when the opposition cotton onto the primitive tactics and when people start seeing things for what they are... the fraudster does what he does best when caught out. Blames everything and everyone else for everything.

I guarantee when he wakes up in the morning he gives himself a pep talk, he high-fives younger players, roughs the hair of older players and reads books on the art of managing people.

He was a s*** footballer and an even shitter football manager. He gets found out constantly, yet constantly gets jobs. English football is so backward there is no hope for 'team' England.

I f***ing despise the prick me and hope he fails at everything, his managerial career, his relationships, love life, his kids, making meals, the f***ing lot.

I remember not long after we appointed him I called him a fraud and got a bit of stick for it. Even during the 5th place season I called him out as a fraud, again to some stick. But that is what he is, a fraud. He is no different to a some conman trying to dupe an old couple out of their savings for energy saving solar panels or something.

He walks into a club this seemingly smart, confident, sweet talking man who buys peoples confidence with buzz words like front foot football, fret, DNA etc. He sets his teams out not to lose hoping the star players (the magic) does the business. For a while it works and people think f***ing hell, future England manager here.

And then when the top players are misfiring, injured or being played out of position, when the opposition cotton onto the primitive tactics and when people start seeing things for what they are... the fraudster does what he does best when caught out. Blames everything and everyone else for everything.

I guarantee when he wakes up in the morning he gives himself a pep talk, he high-fives younger players, roughs the hair of older players and reads books on the art of managing people.

He was a s*** footballer and an even shitter football manager. He gets found out constantly, yet constantly gets jobs. English football is so backward there is no hope for 'team' England.

I f***ing despise the prick me and hope he fails at everything, his managerial career, his relationships, love life, his kids, making meals, the f***ing lot.

Spot on that. Nail on the head.

And then when the top players are misfiring, injured or being played out of position, when the opposition cotton onto the primitive tactics and when people start seeing things for what they are... the fraudster does what he does best when caught out. Blames everything and everyone else for :lol: everything.

:lol:

hope he fackin burns his babble the cant

cracking post  mind

Fair do's but even in the season we finished 5th I put that down to him stumbling on the right formation because of injuries. Never rated him for even one minute, partly because of the Mascherano/Tevez fiasco which made me highly suspicious from day one. Plus he's a massive cunt.

Fair do's but even in the season we finished 5th I put that down to him stumbling on the right formation because of injuries. Never rated him for even one minute, partly because of the Mascherano/Tevez fiasco which made me highly suspicious from day one. Plus he's a massive cunt.

:thup:

We got lucky with players in the form of their lives too.

I remember not long after we appointed him I called him a fraud and got a bit of stick for it. Even during the 5th place season I called him out as a fraud, again to some stick.

I'm pretty sure I remember you admitting you'd been proved wrong on him that season as well mind.

There were a few on here who never bought in despite the results. I know I never really rated McClaren but in the end I was so relieved to be shot of Pardew I was even prepared to give him a chance on the basis that the football couldn't be anywhere near as bad. Which was accurate as it turns out. Both were losers but McClaren's football was definitely easier on the eye.

There were a few on here who never bought in despite the results. I know I never really rated McClaren but in the end I was so relieved to be shot of Pardew I was even prepared to give him a chance on the basis that the football couldn't be anywhere near as bad. Which was accurate as it turns out. Both were losers but McClaren's football was definitely easier on the eye.

Yeah, I was one of them.  This is a post from me in 2012:

Peddle him.  We've been bloody lucky a lot of times this season and i've seen nothing to suggest we're going to play anywhere near our potential under him.  Limited tactically.

I agree about McClaren, I didn't want him but thought we might at least get some better football out of it and we did for a while.  Neither of them should be anywhere near a PL club at the end of the day, they're just lucky we came along.