C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

"It's galling for us. The players gave everything and we had a little bit more verve and industry in our play," Pardew said in his postmatch news conference.

verve and industry :lol:

"One thing always impressed me about Christian is he gets the goals you'd expect but every now and then he pulls a rabbit out of a hat with a goal.

"That's what you need on days like today -- one moment would have changed the whole course of the game and in that 20-minute spell, he could have done something for us."

magic :lol:

"It's galling for us. The players gave everything and we had a little bit more verve and industry in our play," Pardew said in his postmatch news conference.

verve and industry :lol:

"One thing always impressed me about Christian is he gets the goals you'd expect but every now and then he pulls a rabbit out of a hat with a goal.

"That's what you need on days like today -- one moment would have changed the whole course of the game and in that 20-minute spell, he could have done something for us."

magic :lol:

What a tit.

CqUXBUHUsAEkU7_.jpg

Hasn't changed at all, and yet some palace fans persist. I love this response on that Palace forum to some of them

The bum-lickers are out in full force today. Excuses galore for Pardew. The problem is that there is so much ignorance about managing a team that AP gets away with it on here. Can you not see how the buck stops with Pardew? All the players were rusty today - and that is Pardew's fault. Players (not injured just those not match ready) were missing today - Pardew's fault. The subs during a critical moment - Pardew's fault (Tomkins hasn't played PL level since last season and never with these players before. He has been recently injured. It was a huge ask of him. He should have been eased in with NO/ZERO/ZILTCH pressure). Tactics: Townsend was doing clever flicks today that baffled Spurs AND his team-mates - PARDEW'S FAULT! Wickham was running himself into the ground today and received ZERO balls - Pardew's fault. Burnley just beat Liverpool 0-2 NOT PARDEW'S FAULT! Well done Burnley and well done their manager, it didn't f^cking happen by luck I'll bet but by good planning, tactics, discipline and training. So stick that in your pipes and smoke it AP bum-lickers!

this is probably why english managers are so shit.  no matter how badly they perform clubs dont want to sack them , press dont want to criticize them.

how can they improve if this is the leeway they get.  the standards are set too low for english managers.  just look at who is managing england. 

Guest chopey

I'm still convinced that our best performances under Pardew was when the players ignored his tactics and took it on themselves to push forward Colo at the time was instrumental in this.

I'm still convinced that our best performances under Pardew was when the players ignored his tactics and took it on themselves to push forward Colo at the time was instrumental in this.

You think? As much as I agree with nearly all of this post, I'm not convinced Colo ever really instrumented anything. A brilliant defender in his pomp but never a leader.

Guest chopey

You think? As much as I agree with nearly all of this post, I'm not convinced Colo ever really instrumented anything. A brilliant defender in his pomp but never a leader.

A leader in the sense that he brought the ball out from defence and when he played well his distribution to set up good play was impressive

I genuinely believe we could have Jesus Christ playing up front and it wouldn't make a lick of difference. Our play is so predictable that no team in the league who does even a half decent job pre game homework has figured us out.

Play down the wing so mark the s*** out of the wingers. They then over hit the cross or win a corner. Cabaye takes the corner and try's to float it across to a defender to knock down to a striker. Rinse and repeat ever week. Coming out of defence? Pass to Delaney who Will hoof it to the loan striker who invariably has two men standing him to win the ball back. It's the same every single week for 8 months now.

The definition is insanity is doing the same thing week after week and expecting a different result. . .

:lol: Cabaye still trying the Williamson corner.