C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pocket square and cravat for Sutton v Wimbledon :lol:

Shouldn't the pocket square and cravat match ? Or at least be the same colour ? Christ , I've gone all Trinny and Susannah .

When you're the king, you can do whatever you want.

I am in place to conduct the assassination if required.

On the one hand, I would love Pardew to bomb out here in the Awful-League. But I shudder to think of the fawning coverage a "big name" like this self-promoting twat would get from our shitty, no-mark media makes me want to hurl.  :anguish: :icon_puke_r:

Luckily the entire article is conjecture and tea leaves

I am in place to conduct the assassination if required.

On the one hand, I would love Pardew to bomb out here in the Awful-League. But I shudder to think of the fawning coverage a "big name" like this self-promoting t*** would get from our shitty, no-mark media makes me want to hurl.  :anguish: :icon_puke_r:

Luckily the entire article is conjecture and tea leaves

Hopefully he will get chinned off your Kangaroo mate.

His wife's pretty tasty for a slightly more mature model; his constant philandering is surely the sign of someone with underlying confidence issues.

She's Swedish isn't she?

Yes, think so.

Met Alan in 2013 and told him I'm from Norway. "Oh, really? My wife is Swedish :aww:"

His wife's pretty tasty for a slightly more mature model; his constant philandering is surely the sign of someone with underlying confidence issues.

She's Swedish isn't she?

Yes, think so.

Met Alan in 2013 and told him I'm from Norway. "Oh, really? My wife is Swedish :aww:"

And then you punched him in his face, right?

Asked for his wife's number, so he headbutted me. Naaaa. I couldn't care less tbh. My friend who I was travelling with was very excited to see the Newcastle manager, that's all.

Was his name Ian?

:lol: nowt is forgotten here...

Forgotten?  Figures didn't even register til the back end of the 14/15 season, this shit's getting passed down from generation to generation :lol: