C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

....and this is genius from SuperSuperAl

'Wingers need to help the defence more. Tracking back should be their first priority. It is a tough league and we are not Real Madrid. We don't need or want luxury players.

Luxury players are the type of player you need if you want to adopt the 'make the opposition try and stop us' kind of philosophy.

We cannot compete on that scale. What we can do, is to get results through teamwork, workrate and endeavor.

As for you saying he is not doing his job properly I disagree. It is the same guy who had us fifth. He needs our support, not people bed wetting because we have had a dip in form.'

He's the same bloke who had them 5th, so now they're 16th he must still be doing his job properly.. what?? :mackems:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160320/e9c528eb0e63eaff33aa7ae87e715473.jpg

From statto.com

2 points from 11 games ffs - think that easily surpasses anything he managed with us? Even Carver's worst run was 4 points from 11.

'Wingers need to help the defence more. Tracking back should be their first priority. It is a tough league and we are not Real Madrid. We don't need or want luxury players.

Luxury players are the type of player you need if you want to adopt the 'make the opposition try and stop us' kind of philosophy.

We cannot compete on that scale. What we can do, is to get results through teamwork, workrate and endeavor.

As for you saying he is not doing his job properly I disagree. It is the same guy who had us fifth. He needs our support, not people bed wetting because we have had a dip in form.'

He's the same bloke who had them 5th, so now they're 16th he must still be doing his job properly.. what?? :mackems:

Whoosh :lol:

Whoosh :lol:

:lol:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160320/e9c528eb0e63eaff33aa7ae87e715473.jpg

From statto.com

2 points from 11 games ffs - think that easily surpasses anything he managed with us? Even Carver's worst run was 4 points from 11.

Sort of makes a mockery when we people say we'd not have went to the last day last year if we'd kept Pardew. This Palace season just makes it more obvious that it would have happened regardless.

Is supersuperal one of ours like?  I don't keep up with all this crystal palace forum baiting :lol:

Going to go on their myself if we manage to get out of the shit, but until then I can't enjoy is fully :(

Is supersuperal one of ours like?  I don't keep up with all this crystal palace forum baiting :lol:

Going to go on their myself if we manage to get out of the s***, but until then I can't enjoy is fully :(

Yeah, think so.

The posts about the life being sucked out of the crowd, coupled with them thinking they could never attract a decent manager [emoji38]

This hopeless cunt really does give a masterclass in turning an entire support into manic depressives with his awful football and dreadful patter. Can't wait until more of the Palace fans get to the angry stage [emoji38]

No plan of how to score, even when he brought Sako on and started getting crosses in he had already taken off Adebayor who would've benefitted. They were doing alright just through their two wingers for a while TBF - football is that sort of game.

No plan of how to score, even when he brought Sako on and started getting crosses in he had already taken off Adebayor who would've benefitted. They were doing alright just through their two wingers for a while TBF - football is that sort of game.

Yeah brings crosser on takes striker off. :lol:

http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-winners-and-losers-27

Alan Pardew’s bitterness

Cheered by Leicester’s rise are you? Think it’s a good story for the game in need of one? Impressed by their performances under pressure and resolve? Then you aren’t Alan Pardew.

‘Unlike Leicester we have been unfortunate to lose key players for long periods,’ Pardew wrote in his programme notes ahead of Crystal Palace’s home game against Claudio Ranieri’s team. ‘Today’s opponents have been awarded 10 penalties this season, which is double the total of any other team.’

This is why Pardew is so difficult to root for, and his slumps enjoyed by supporters across the country. He sounds like a man who would tell his children Father Christmas doesn’t exist just so he could take credit for buying the presents.

Crystal Palace DNA

“I genuinely came back to Crystal Palace because the DNA of how I wanted to run a club and what I wanted to do, would fit me much better” – Alan Pardew, December 2015.

“We had to sit ourselves down at half-time and take away the tyre that we were dragging behind us after five defeats. Make no mistake, it was Crystal Palace DNA which got us home by getting blocks in at the end. We thwarted a Swansea side who are in good form, so it makes it a little bit more sweet that we managed to pull it back” – Pardew, February 2016.

“This team’s DNA has been to fight, to battle, to scrap, and we didn’t do that in the first half there. That was the most disturbing thing. It was uncharacteristic, but that will worry our fans” – Pardew, February 2016.

“I thought we played a fairly measured game in the second half, so that was a good sign. We certainly had more of a Crystal Palace threat in the second half than we had in the first half. That’s what will get us out of it, our DNA” – Pardew, March 19.

There are therefore two explanations for Palace’s run of two points from their last 33 available:

1) Pardew’s DNA, an inability to address a slump, is more powerful than Palace’s own DNA.

2) Palace’s manager is talking a load of old guff.