C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Reality is he got Wickham an average striker & hasnt gotten anywhere near the best out of him. Gayle was their best striker, yet he wants to sell him. He has 1 goal from a striker all season from a penalty and he's been in charge of transfers. Whos to blame now Alan mate?

Manager reatcion

Man City 4-0 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew on the performance of goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey: "Wayne is going to have to show me this week in training. A mistake at Villa, he needed to respond today and made another mistake. The ball is in his court to keep out the other two goalkeepers but I need to see it in training, I need to see a reaction from him. I will give him that chance because he deserves it."

Ha ha ha ... here we go.

Didn't big up the players when they were going well, and now it's turning he's flinging them under the bus.

Have to love how predictable the guy is.

Skysports interviewer blatantly sucking him off there. They both seem to be really happy of Crystal Palace performance today. Happily threw Hennessey under the bus and went on to talk transfers. I thought is was somewhat bizarre interview after a 4-0.

Still not sure how you can blame it on your keeper when your side concedes four? Surely he wasn't at fault for all of them?

Wouldn't rule it out with that chump in goal. Up there with the worst ever to grace the league - even more so when you think he has a fair number of appearances.

Still not sure how you can blame it on your keeper when your side concedes four? Surely he wasn't at fault for all of them?

Doesn't score a goal in nearly 8 hours, piles the blame for losing the latest game on his keeper.