C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

This one win in 19 is surely very rare, must be approaching some PL record?

I think Sunderland never won any games for half a season a couple of times when they set two of the words points total record. Derby having won only 1 game all season (us) when they went down would have done the same.

If memory serves, we generously provided 44% of Derby's points total that season.

Definitely don't want to be in a relegation battle with a manager who lets things like that happen.

"You come at the King, you best not miss"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36215396

Eagles boss Alan Pardew says Lee Chung-yong will be fined

Crystal Palace midfielder Lee Chung-yong will be fined by the Premier League club after reportedly criticising boss Alan Pardew.

Lee, 27, has made 16 appearances this season and made his comments in a publication in his native South Korea.

"He has made an error," said Pardew. "He said it got lost in translation, and that can happen. I have had it before.

"But some of it is not lost in translation and he will get a fine."

Guest Howaythetoon

Bloody hell 1 win in half a season. That is outstandingly bad. As bad as anything he did here surely?

This at his club with players made for his tat of play.

I'm so glad he's not our manager any more.

Every time I saw his face I wanted to punch the TV/internet or newspaper.

Every word he uttered I died a little inside.

Every match I wanted us to lose in the daft hope it would speed up his demise.

Every game was excruciating to endure.

Every player seemingly went backwards or simply become shit even if they were fucking good.

He is an absolute fraud and is the poster boy for shitty English managers managing shitty teams in the shitty end of the shitty Premier League.

In Spain or Italy or Germany he would be the kit man or something. Or a fan in the stands.

But because he was a shitty player with a shitty career he somehow is in charge of a PL club. Watford employed Florres, Leicester Ranieri, similar clubs in terms of size and stature.

Pardew man, how the fuck :lol:

The Ricky Tomlinson character for the fictional English football team would do a better job. Fucking hell, he makes Kinnear look competent.

I stand by my comments - he is the worst manager in the history of NUFC and the worst manager in the PL. If I were the owner of any club, even a pub team, knowing what I know about him, I would not employ this fraud in any department of my club.

Crystal Palace midfielder Lee Chung-yong will be fined by the Premier League club after reportedly criticising boss Alan Pardew.

Lee, 27, has made 16 appearances this season and made his comments in a publication in his native South Korea.

"He has made an error," said Pardew. "He said it got lost in translation, and that can happen. I have had it before.

:lol: what a precious fucking dickhead

I love it when they say that they have been mis-translated :lol: fuck off. He said exactly what he wanted to say and it was all accurate.

I wouldn't mind of any of it was untrue, deserves a payrise not a docking of wages

What? How? You don't speak any other language aside from cunt.

What? How? You don't speak any other language aside from cunt.

To be fair, he's fully fluent in cunt.  He thinks in cunt and then translates it into English to speak.

Guest neesy111

Basically, called his manager thick as pig shit. Should get a reward actually.

Knighthood.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine getting to the point where you should pay a lifetime in wages of fines because of something you'd said or done in opposition to Pardew. Something so bad that he couldn't use any method to communicate what had happened. :sweetjesus:

Only just stopped meself confronting Mark Bright about Pardew on the platform at Clapham Jnc the other day. I must have looked a curious sight circling him and mumbling...:lol:

Only just stopped meself confronting Mark Bright about Pardew on the platform at Clapham Jnc the other day. I must have looked a curious sight circling him and mumbling...:lol:

Should have shook him by the hand and thanked him for keeping us in the Premier League for 5 seasons and taking us to a UEFA Cup quarter final.

Should have shook him by the hand and thanked him for keeping us in the Premier League for 5 seasons and taking us to a UEFA Cup quarter final.

http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn-blank.gif

Mark Bright did that? ???

Mark Bright did that? ???

:lol:

Amazing how this cunt is going to get away with our relegation without any blame. The players have been mismanaged for years because of this cunt, the signs were there when he was in charge and everyone except us fans didn't see them. The hangover from him has fucked us well and truly over. How ducky lucky is that Palace came along and offered him an easy way out?