C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

How can you hate someone so much? You hate it more than I hate Souness.

Wasn't he "just" a bad manager?

We've had enough bad managers. Pardew is more than that - a smug, hateable conman.

What did he do exactly? That's what I'm trying to understand.

Tell lies, try and pass himself off as the English Mourinho, dance like a f***ing c***....I could go on.

I mean, for a foreigner like me, your absolutely relentless hatred for Pardew is almost comical.

"Kill all his family" ffs  :D

He did everything in his power to dumb down expectations for an owner hell-bent on running this club on the cheap. He defended him to the hilt and blamed supporters for conceding a last minute equalizer at home to Crystal Palace. He constantly lied through his teeth and embarrassed the club by his behavior on the touchline. He also couldn't speak proper English and sounded like a used-car salesman when talking to the press. He also discarded Hatem Ben Arfa, one of the most naturally gifted and entertaining players we have ever had at a time when his own side was playing some of the most turgid and lifeless football around. And losing.

Agree with it all.  But I thought that game where he blamed the fans, was Reading at home?  When we lost 2-1 and he said the fans were getting excited at 1-0, which meant the players were too gung ho and it allowed Reading to equalise :lol:

Unless he did it on more than one occasion....

:lol:

As crazy as it sounds,he actually made me want the team to lose.

The club that I support,I didn't want them to win and I actually felt gutted when they scored a goal.

Some people can't understand it but the more we lost the more hope we had of him getting sacked (and also Ben Arfa being resurrected)

So if he becomes England manager you'll want England to lose?

At the moment I love my club more than my country. Watch England Play or Newcastle? Newcastle every time.

With that being said I would find it extremely funny to see Pardew as England manager,mainly because it would show off his shitness on a national scale,not just at a single club. For England it's not so much I would want them to lose but I would want him to suffer from national exposure,so I guess yes,I would want to see him getting hammered every game. This summer made me feel very detached to the England team.

England are f***ed anyway,unless there is a complete shake up in the system but that's another topic...

O0

We've had enough bad managers. Pardew is more than that - a smug, hateable conman.

Tell lies, try and pass himself off as the English Mourinho, dance like a f***ing c***....I could go on.

I mean, for a foreigner like me, your absolutely relentless hatred for Pardew is almost comical.

He did everything in his power to dumb down expectations for an owner hell-bent on running this club on the cheap. He defended him to the hilt and blamed supporters for conceding a last minute equalizer at home to Crystal Palace. He constantly lied through his teeth and embarrassed the club by his behavior on the touchline. He also couldn't speak proper English and sounded like a used-car salesman when talking to the press. He also discarded Hatem Ben Arfa, one of the most naturally gifted and entertaining players we have ever had at a time when his own side was playing some of the most turgid and lifeless football around. And losing.

Agree with it all.  But I thought that game where he blamed the fans, was Reading at home?  When we lost 2-1 and he said the fans were getting excited at 1-0, which meant the players were too gung ho and it allowed Reading to equalise :lol:

Don't remember him saying that after the Reading game and he probably didn't tbf to the lying cunt. That was all his own undoing changing the entire look of the side thinking the game was one on 60 minutes.

He fucking did, the despicable cunt, and he hinted at fans upseting the concentration levels on at least one other occasion. Seriously Jotenko, he is an odious human being. Narcicistic to an obvious degree and nothing is ever attributable to him unless it was a fluke win.

reasons I  hate pardew

s*** results

s*** football

His handling of Ben arfa

His smugness

His excuses

His touch line antics

His belittling of the club

Being an Ashley apologist

His lies

But mostly for his ability to manipulate the media and even some of our own fans in to thinking he's a good manager. The media have used every opportunity to tell us how wrong we are to have wanted him out and tell us just how lucky we are to have had him . In case you're not aware jotenko it's a common theme for the media to paint Newcastle fans as being deluded and expecting too much. This is insulting and damaging to our club

Isn't this the same theme across fans from historical winning clubs? I mean, I remember in the 90s when Benfica was like through 10 years in a row without winning a miserable cup, everyone had huge expectations anyway.

Certainly in this country we seem to suffer most from this criticism. We were a Jose bosingwa own goal from being relegated and our fans still stuck by the manager with little to zero discontent from the stands. Yet another year or two of the same performances and results they still say we expect too much for wanting him gone.

Don't remember him saying that after the Reading game and he probably didn't tbf to the lying c***. That was all his own undoing changing the entire look of the side thinking the game was one on 60 minutes.

He f***ing did, the despicable c***, and he hinted at fans upseting the concentration levels on at least one other occasion. Seriously Jotenko, he is an odious human being. Narcicistic to an obvious degree and nothing is ever attributable to him unless it was a fluke win.

O0

As crazy as it sounds,he actually made me want the team to lose.

The club that I support,I didn't want them to win and I actually felt gutted when they scored a goal.

Some people can't understand it but the more we lost the more hope we had of him getting sacked (and also Ben Arfa being resurrected)

So if he becomes England manager you'll want England to lose?

:lol: of course

Remember when he blamed the "local media" as well for one of the many bad runs we were on?

Aye, which inspired this

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/a7fdfe19c15e51c3738d9269233c1cb1.jpg

Remember when he blamed the "local media" as well for one of the many bad runs we were on?

Aye, which inspired this

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/a7fdfe19c15e51c3738d9269233c1cb1.jpg

Totally forgot about that headline.

i agree with a lot that has been said here but the guy that said Ben Arfa is one of the most talented players we have ever had needs to wake up really. The guy was good but he wasn't a team player and he was no where near as good as some of the players we have had on our books previously id much rather have a Nobby Solano or a Laurent Robert in my team than Ben Arfa.

Look up the meaning of talented pls

Brought us Obertan on the back of his special relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson, then ended up paying £13m for a replacement we signed 12 months after he finally left.

Don't remember him saying that after the Reading game and he probably didn't tbf to the lying c***. That was all his own undoing changing the entire look of the side thinking the game was one on 60 minutes.

"We had to take Cabaye off because of an injury, that brought negative reaction from the crowd and that spread around."

You're right, it was the Palace 3-3 game.  But I knew he said something about the fans, after that Reading game.  I remember watching it, thinking it was the game where many had finally given up on Pardew.  Taking Marveaux off, pissed the crowd off, as he was playing well.  Then, he took Cabaye off and about 80% of SJP were booing. 

Obviously, the cunt carried on for ages after that.  But I think it was the first time I noticed a general shift in how the majority of fans perceived him.

After the Palace game he said -

Alan Pardew:

"Our fans went mad (when Williamson scored) and we got dragged along a little bit with it. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2014-15html/2014-08-30palace-h.html

Everyone hang their heads in shame. How dare we get behind the team and encourage them! :huff:

i agree with a lot that has been said here but the guy that said Ben Arfa is one of the most talented players we have ever had needs to wake up really. The guy was good but he wasn't a team player and he was no where near as good as some of the players we have had on our books previously id much rather have a Nobby Solano or a Laurent Robert in my team than Ben Arfa.

Aye what the fuck is he on about?  Not talented because he wasn't a team player :lol:.. which is also complete bollocks BTW.

Quite clearly one of the most talented players to play for us.

Aye what the fuck is he on about?  Not talented because he wasn't a team player :lol:.. which is also complete bollocks BTW.

Some of them apparently still need to get the Pardew out of their systems.

Still, I reckon even the king would understand how talented HBA is [emoji38]