C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish "put the full stop" on Tottenham's interest in winger Wilfried Zaha, according to Eagles boss Alan Pardew.

Zaha's agent told BBC Sport on Thursday that Spurs had bid £15m for the 23-year-old England international.

Pardew is keen to keep the former Manchester United player and said Parish had "made his position clear".

"He was our player of the year and is a fans' favourite," Pardew said of Zaha, who scored five goals last season.

"Wilf came and saw me, he believed there was interest from Tottenham. I don't even know what the bid is. The chairman has made his position clear and I stand by that. That's the right thing for us."

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish "put the full stop" on Tottenham's interest in winger Wilfried Zaha, according to Eagles boss Alan Pardew.

Zaha's agent told BBC Sport on Thursday that Spurs had bid £15m for the 23-year-old England international.

Pardew is keen to keep the former Manchester United player and said Parish had "made his position clear".

"He was our player of the year and is a fans' favourite," Pardew said of Zaha, who scored five goals last season.

"Wilf came and saw me, he believed there was interest from Tottenham. I don't even know what the bid is. The chairman has made his position clear and I stand by that. That's the right thing for us."

Oh you are a fucking prick Alan.

I think it is ridiculous that Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is already perceived to be under pressure.

We have only had two league games, but supposedly it is because of Palace's poor run in the second half of last season - they did not win a league game between 19 December and 9 April.

I always think you should take the season as a whole anyway, but just looking at the above ignores Palace's run to the FA Cup final.

Also, Pardew has just spent £27m on Christian Benteke - why would you give him that sort of money and then give him two games to save his job?

http://i.imgur.com/6ADLV4r.gif

I think it is ridiculous that Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is already perceived to be under pressure.

We have only had two league games, but supposedly it is because of Palace's poor run in the second half of last season - they did not win a league game between 19 December and 9 April.

I always think you should take the season as a whole anyway, but just looking at the above ignores Palace's run to the FA Cup final.

Also, Pardew has just spent £27m on Christian Benteke - why would you give him that sort of money and then give him two games to save his job?

I'm in total agreement lolro we have to give him ample time to buttfuck any chance Palace have of staying up.

That FA cup run is going to be the new 'finished 5th'.  In a years time when they all hate him like he fucked their dog to death that's what the proper football men are gonna point to and tell them they're wrong.  It's beautiful.

"We have to add goals to our inventive play, it's a new look team that should be able to attack"

Drops Zaha to the bench :spit:

To be fair if a player had tried to force his way out of the club and still 5 days short of the transfer window closing, he is lucky to be on the bench.

'Bournemouth are loving this. Not only are we completely predictable and offering no attacking threat to worry about, but we're constantly giving away fouls and letting them dictate the game.'

It's not like we didn't warn them  :lol: