C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Oh how I hope he gets more time. What a club like Palace need is stability. He provides that. Stable fucking horseshit. His hands are tied. Careful what you wish for,  you absolute non-entities.

Wonder if the Palace fans are getting frustrated at everyone telling them what a good manager he is despite the evidence of their own eyes yet :lol:

I'd love for this cunt to get a top job just so people would actually pay some attention to how shit he actually is.

Wonder if the Palace fans are getting frustrated at everyone telling them what a good manager he is despite the evidence of their own eyes yet :lol:

There's a substantial amount of them still trying to convince themselves of that anyway.

After every defeat it's a different reason why today was an exception and back to normal next week - normal being a run of form they were on nearly a year ago now. Today was Man City so that's ok, no shame. Last week was Burnley when they'd come back from 2-0 down so that's ok. Before that was Liverpool so that's ok, no shame. Before was Leicester, the champions. Before was West Ham where they missed a penalty, unlucky. And on and on and on.

There's a substantial amount of them still trying to convince themselves of that anyway.

After every defeat it's a different reason why today was an exception and back to normal next week - normal being a run of form they were on nearly a year ago now. Today was Man City so that's ok, no shame. Last week was Burnley when they'd come back from 2-0 down so that's ok. Before that was Liverpool so that's ok, no shame. Before was Leicester, the champions. Before was West Ham where they missed a penalty, unlucky. And on and on and on.

So true Wullie.

All the talk before the game was their character during the Burnley game despite being two goals down and conceding 3 goals overall.

Long may Parish and these southern tits have the wool pulled over their eyes, my £30 bet on them to go down this year will more than likely bring reward if the fish lipped cunt stays in his job as long as possible. Plus I get £50 from my lasses brother who is still convinced that we were wrong to force him out. :anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/GwP7v62.png

[emoji38]

Incredible that he managed to squeeze a back slapping interview with Lineker in after those 3 Ws [emoji38]

I do wonder if after that win over the mackems there was Palace fans telling Benteke to fuck off and calling him a cunt like we did to Cisse after those Hull/Swansea games.  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/GwP7v62.png

[emoji38]

Incredible that he managed to squeeze a back slapping interview with Lineker in after those 3 Ws [emoji38]

I know people say he has influence in high places, but feck me it's so baffling how he gets away with it. In fact it's not even the getting away with it, they actually rate him, it's mental completely mental.

Guest zicomartin

LLLLLDLLDLLDWDDLLWLLLDWWWDLLLLL  =  Pardews form in 2016

LLWDLLLWWLWLLLLLLWLLDDLDL              = Not a Welsh town in 2014

:whistle: