C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

In a bizarre way, i kind of miss the days when the SackPardew campaign was at it's height. Some of the stuff that came out, like the Welsh Town banner, were hilarious. That banner alone was genius.

:lol: Yeah, now it's all "Thank You Rafa" and "Rafalution" and "Hey, another win!" and "Whoa, that looked like football!" Bo-Ring.

In a bizarre way, i kind of miss the days when the SackPardew campaign was at it's height. Some of the stuff that came out, like the Welsh Town banner, were hilarious. That banner alone was genius.

:lol: Yeah, now it's all "Thank You Rafa" and "Rafalution" and "Hey, another win!" and "Whoa, that looked like football!" Bo-Ring.

:lol:

:lol:

Anyone else hear what he said about Mick Lowes on Total Sport tonight :lol:

about Hba? :lol:

Aye and that because Lowes had spent time in London he was more understanding and got what Pardew was about :lol:

"This is my ninth Premier League season and I want 10 with Palace," said Pardew, who took over in January 2015.

"A win would make our position look clearer and take the pressure off of us. I'm an experienced manager and I have been in this situation before."

No shit, Alan. No fucking shit.