C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The reality of Bournemouth winning hasn't hit yet, but it's fucking glorious watching Pardew go off the rails. Magical.

It's almost as if we know what we're talking about. As if we're not deluded southern-hating mags. Maybe, just maybe, our four-year judgement was based on truth.

To think they'd be sitting nicely in the mix had it not been for our gift rapped 5-1.

This is why we can't have nice things, as enjoyable as this is they might just have enough to stay out of it.

"As I posted on the Abedayor thread, we are putting too much emphasis on the need for individual players when I believe we need to start criticising the dumb use of the ball with our own current and highly skilled squad. And the point you make about our wingers being made to run up and down wings is also interesting, given our ridiculous injury list. This all points to AP I'm afraid. Here is my post:

If Pardew doesn't address the issue of strikers deliberately being ignored when they're in scoring positions by players such as Mutch, then Adebayor will suffer the same as Campbell, Gayle etc and end up with too few goals.

Adebayor got himself in dangerous positions on at least two occasions when he came on, I watched Lee fail to see a flick-through and take a shot, then Mutch (much more guiltily) on a clear run at goal take a dumb schoolboy shot instead of the obvious side pass to Adebayor who was in an awesome position.

It's starting to look to me like AP is not so great a manager as he tries to project. BY NOW, our team, regardless off injuries, should be much better in front of goal than we are. Sorry, but all I see is reliance on individuals: Zaha? Bolasie (injured and we can't win), Punch? (not playing well so we look at HIM the individual), too too too much talk about 'INDIVIDUALS'.

I AM F^^KING FED UP WITH INDIVIDUALS! I support a TEAM. I want to see a TEAM.

England manager???? Schoolboy sucker stuff man."

http://i.giphy.com/12Lg2FHeLrOvu0.gif

There's a thread on there of them watching us watching them pretty much. It's as though they're trying to act defiant because they don't want to have us saying, 'told you so' and laughing at our predicament.

Well we know we're shit fucknuts, but enjoy the last third of a season watching turgid tripe worrying about potentially being dragged into a hairy run-in yourselves. Next season will be ever better for you. :thup:

Lot of moaning on that Palace forum about their injuries - according to Physioroom they only have 4 players out. Wonder if a certain someone has been banging that particular drum so long they've started to believe it?

"I thought we did well until we scored. We were closing them down high up the pitch. We then scored and dropped far too deep again.

We did the same on Saturday at the start of the second half and almost paid the price, but then we picked up again.

When we drop off not only does it allow other teams to string their passes together and put us under pressure, but when wilf goes on a run, not enough players can get forward with him."

Absolutely fucking brilliant. The cunt is out-cunting himself.

Lot of moaning on that Palace forum about their injuries - according to Physioroom they only have 4 players out. Wonder if a certain someone has been banging that particular drum so long they've started to believe it?

saw that aye, they've hardly had anyone decent out the whole season have they? :lol: