C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I dislike him because he’s a smug, insincere cunt. Of everything I thought about him I never thought of him as a racist, so my opinion of him has only altered to the point where I think he deserves credit for taking a stand whatever his motivations are.

Regardless of if he thought it'd be good PR for himself or not, it was the right thing to do and I wish more people did what he did - even if they do it for their own selfish reasons - as it sets a proper example that racism won't be tolerated. Credit where credit is due.

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

Regardless of if he thought it'd be good PR for himself or not, it was the right thing to do and I wish more people did what he did - even if they do it for their own selfish reasons - as it sets a proper example that racism won't be tolerated. Credit where credit is due.

None due. None given.

All that has to happen is that the game not go ahead. Dock that team points. And ban their fans for the next few games.

Make that the standard response every time and lets see if this keeps happening. Will never happen though.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

None due. None given.

All that has to happen is that the game not go ahead. Dock that team points. And ban their fans for the next few games.

Make that the standard response every time and lets see if this keeps happening. Will never happen though.

He left a cushy job and what would have been a cushy payoff if sacked and brought international attention to the issue (and himself, admittedly).  

Just now, Kaizero said:

He left a cushy job and what would have been a cushy payoff if sacked and brought international attention to the issue (and himself, admittedly).  

Ah yes! Of course, yet more attention brought to the issue. Sure that makes everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I wonder if at some point a hard line will ever be drawn with sort of thing. I doubt it. But we'll keep kneeling, making t-shirts, and creating organisations that end up stealing from everyone, and now PFMs will conveniently use it as a ruse to get out of their mess. Happy times!

• 3 months later...